chapter 14

When we got back home Bella had left Rensemee with Edward and the family but dragged me upstairs. When we had gotten there, Bella started to run around packing things into a back pack. the package we had gotten from j, cash, a letter and a few clothes. i was sort of worried why she had been doing all of this. we still had two or three days before the fight. she had no worries until then. i started to have a little panic attack when i saw her put a few of my things into the bag. but before i could say anything, Alistair walked into the room.

''It's a romantic notion isn't it?'' he said as he picked up something from the tale and walked over to me and Bella. ''That a righteous few can defy a great evil i must admitted you... uhhh... you even had me believing,'' he continued giving a very sly look to Bella that annoyed me to shit.

''For a moment. Well good luck, your going to need it.'' he said as he walked way. i swear i was going to throw something at this guys head.

''Cheers.'' he added putting whatever he had taken back onto the table.

''He gave up. he... that little... oh my god!'' I shouted. It was bad enough he was such a party pooper but then he leave three days before the fight. I cant stand people like him. Before I could say anything more Bella started to finish packing and ignored anything I had to say.

The next day Bella, Edward, Renesmee, Jacob, Seth, Leah and I, all went to grandpa charlie's place for Christmas. I had gone only because Seth was begging me to. I also didn't want Charlie to feel bad that I hadn't showed up, when he invited me to come. I would have really felt bad especially if things go wrong tomorrow. I got dressed super warm after seeing all the snow outside. It had gotten me super nervous seeing it. All it meant was that the fight was sooner then we all thought. When we had gotten to grandpa's me and Seth went straight to the couch and talked about the most random of things until he said something.

''What happens after this fight?'' he asked. I knew he didn't mean anything bad but I was sad because I still had to tell him I would be moving to New Orleans with Klaus and the Mikealsons.

''Oh ya, that.. Seth after the fight.... I'm moving to New Orleans with the Mikealsons. Klaus offered me me to stay with his family after everything because I don't feel like I'm at home when I'm here.'' i paused taking a deep breath.

'' I mean not that i don't like you or anything i just mean, the only thing close to a family i have are the Mikealsons, you , mom and dad, Garrett and Ben. most of them live in New Orleans already and it would just make sense for me to go back with them rather then have them always visiting.'' I was on the break of tears as I looked at his face. I had never seen him so sad ever in my life.

''I'm soo sorry Seth.''

''I'm coming with you.''

''What?'' i stuttered giving him a massive confused look.

''I'm coming with you. Klaus had already told me and convinced my mom to let me come stay with you for a year then come back for a year and so on. Sky you should have seen your face'' he paused laughing. ''You were all like 'ohhh Seth i going to have to leave you, ohh Seth i'll miss you' it was priceless.''

''You jerk!'' I laughed as i punched him. This jerk tho.

''I'm...sorry.'' he laughed. after we both finished laughing we just chilled out on he couch. I got really hungry after a while and so did Seth and Leah so we all went to the kitchen to eat when I saw Bella and Edward standing there talking. I would have listened in on their conversation but my hunger was starting to get to my head. While Seth, Leah and I were stuffing our faces with food we heard charlie yell that it was present time.

''Seth, Leah, Skylar. Stop eating.'' I almost choked when I heard that but I swallowed my food and ran to the couch with Seth. We all sat down and watched as Jacob handed Nessie her present. What caught me off guard was when Jake handed me one too. I smiled at him and opened the present. I was surprised when i saw what was inside. it had been a picture of me and the pack when i had last gone to visit them with Jacob and Seth. i was so happy when i saw the picture because i knew i would be seeing them again anytime soon but I was still happy. I hugged Jake. I handed everyone their gifts from me and watched them open it.

Leah = a shirt that said ' badass definition: me'

Seth = a watched that had a picture of us on the beach inside

Bella = a necklace with a b

Edward = a shirt that said 'edwardow' on it

Ness = an alice in wonderland necklace

grandpa = a new fishing rod

Sue = a best mom shirt with a bracelet that had a heart charm on it

Everyone was happy and that's all I cared about. We only had a few days left with one another but I was making sure they had something to remember me by. Finally Bella handed grandpa his present.

''Well dad we didn't have time to wrap it but here it is.'' She smiled as she handed an envelope to him.

''5 day fishing to trip to Fraser river. It's for you and sue.'' she said as grandpa sat on a chair.

''You leave tomorrow.'' Edward added.

''Oh that's really nice umm thank you,'' grandpa started. ''Tomorrow, i can't make it.''

''I made plans for you at work.'' Sue smiled slyly as she walked in.

''Snicky, and extravagant.'' charlie said in a groaning tone.

''And none refundable i'm afraid.'' Edward added to charlie's sentence. I chuckled at one of my own thought which made Charlie ask me

''what you laughing at?''

''We have you cornered Charlie, there is no way out of this trip.'' i chuckled.

''Sly that one.'' Charlie smiled as he messed up my hair. ''Are you three trying to get rid of me?''

Everyone paused when he asked that. we didn't think he would know but then again it could be a harmless question. Please don't figure it out, please.

''Because it's working.'' he added. ''Fraser river. That means we'll be chasing cut throat.''

''We might even catch a rainbow or some bulls.'' Sue added as she walked over to him and sat on his lap.

''Woman knows her trout.'' Charlie smiled as he drank some of his coffee while trying to act all cool. Bella walked over to Renesmee and talked to her while she help put on her bracelet as grandpa and Sue, Leah, Seth and Edward handed me my presents.

who got me what:

Seth = a charm bracelet with a wolf, flag of united states, soccer ball, music note, paint brush, an S, an K, an R, an E, an L, a J and another K and one charm that had the Mikealson crest on hit.

Leah = a leather jacket

Sue and Grandpa = camera and photo book

Edward = the Cullen crest on a necklace.

''We thought that since you won't be in forks for much longer you could take pictures for us and show us when you get back.'' Sue said to me as i stared at the camera. I let out a yelp before jumping on grandpa and sue.

''Thank you. thank you. thank you.''

''Skylar can i talk to you for a moment.'' Edward asked. i looked unsure for a moment before walking with him outside.

''i gave you the crest as an apologize. I have treated you so badly since you were born and I could never fix that. Now that you are living with Klaus I realize that you are just as much as my little girl as Nessie is. It is extremely late for this but I am sorry. I would just like to be apart of your life from here on out.'' Edward whispered.

''Well your right about one thing. It is really late for an apology, but I am willing to let you in. Your not my father figure but I'm willing to let you be an uncle.'' I chuckled and so did he.

''That's all i need.'' We hugged before he helped me put the crest on.