Smut 1 (Jimin Top)

Warning: Drama/Romantic/Smut (of course)

*Jimin POV*

Why did I have to mess the fuck up. I always have to mess everything up.

Jungkook is my everything. I know he still loves me, he cant just give up on me just like that. I know I fucked up and I feel so guilty about it and now that I noticed I love him makes the pain grow bigger inside of me.

I was crying all night and wondering where the hell will Jungkook be at this time because he ran off on me when he saw me fucking my ex actually no a fucking bitch ass slut that wanted to fuck me. I fucked her cause I was drunk and I really didn't know what I was doing.

Jungkook IS my first gay love and will always be. But to late I noticed that now right know. He is probably hating me and wishing that I was dead.

I got up and looked for my phone to call Jungkook and hope he would answer me but his phone was off.

I wasn't going to let my first love leave. I need him and he needs me and we both love each other and I know he will forgive me.

I hurried and put some black jeans on and a white tank top of his. I ran downstairs to looks for my car keys.
I don't know where Im going to find him but I guarantee you I will.

I stopped as I see a mirror and looked at myself. I am a big mess my hair was messed up and my face was puffy by all the crying and also my eyes were bullet red. I didn't care at how I looked so I just quickly ran outside and went in the car.

"Fuck Jungkook where are you?" I yelled as I cried harder.

But then I remembered the one place he always goes whenever we would argue.

"Hotel?" I hiccuped.

I turned on the car and started driving real fast not caring if I past a red light. I was seeing everything blurry, only seeing the tears threw my eyes.

I stopped as soon as I saw the hotel. I didn't park straight but who gives a fuck.

I barge in not caring who was staring and ignoring that I was looking like a hobo.

"Jeon Jungkook" I tried to say without crying to the secretary.

"Um hold a sec." she said as she looked quickly in her computer.

I started fiddling my fingers anxiuos to see Kookie to hug him, tell him how much I love him, say that Im sorry and I fucked up and explain everything.

"Sir I can-"

"you know what fuck it!" I yelled as I ran to the elevator to go on the second floor.

As I got to the second floor I saw a janitour vacuming the floor.

"Hello sir have you seen a black haired guy who's taller than me and with preety white fair skin?" I asked.

"Um yeah, I think hes in those rooms over there" he said as he pointed to the hallway.

"Thanks" I said.

I ran down the hallway and saw a door that had a number 203 on it. I remembered the number as I knocked anxiuosly to get him to open.

"JUNGKOOK!" I cried as I pound the door harder.

"JUNGKOOK OPEN THE DOOR NOW!" I yelled, crying harder as I ran my fingers threw my hair.

"W-what do you want?" Jungkook finally responded but still didnt open the door because he didnt want to see me.

"Kookie I-im so sorry. You are the ONLY one I want, only you. I know I fucked up but I didnt know what I was doing, I was drunk. Jungkook and I would never forget when we first had sex you gave me your all and so did I.
I remember your first time it was so special to me It was like a beautiful butterfly that I would never want to hurt and keep it forever. YOU are the one I want only you Jungkook. I LOVE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK! I REALLY DO LOVE YOU!" I screamed the last words to let everyone know that I love the most beautifulest boy in the world.

There was a silence. Then I hear Jungkook whimper behind the door.

"Jungkook I love you, I'm a mess without you. I love you, I love you, I love you" I softly spoke through the door.

Then I heard a click as I see the door open slowly, seeing a black haired boy with the beautiful pail white skin I was looking for.

I jumped to hug him as I kissed his soft lips.

"Im sorry kookie." I whispered as I whipped his tears from his cheeks.

I noticed he cried a lot too cause his eyes are puffy.

"I love you too!" Jungkook warmly smiled as he kissed me back.

I softly pushed him inside and closed the door still not breaking the kiss.

"Jimin." He stopped to look at me
in the eyes.

"What?" I questioned looking at him in confusion.

"Follow me." he commanded as he led me to his room and sat me on his bed.

I just looked at him not knowing why he stopped kissing me.

"Jimin I want to have it like my first time." he said as he took his shirt off and looked at me in the eyes.

"Are you sure?" I asked as I kissed his cheek.

He just nods, softly kissing my lips and slowly laid me down on the bed.

I put my hand on his bulge that was massively huge just by wearing jeans on and start moving my hand.

"Jiminie promise me something." He breathed heavily loving my touch.

"Hm?" I said still rubbing his buldge.

"Please don't try to disappear again" He said as he moaned with pleasure.

"Promise" I promised.

I stopped rubbing his bulge to take my shirt off and my pants as he did the same.

I took his boxers off slowly. I was surprised at how beautiful his butthole is and his body. I quickly took my boxers off.

I put two fingers in his hole as I moved in and out repidetly.

"You're ready baby?" I asked still pumping my fingers in and out of him.

"Mhhmm" he moaned biting his lip.

I took my fingers out of him and took my length to enter him. My tip was barely even in and he was moaning.

I finally went in and started thrusting, loving the feeling of me inside of a beautiful boys body. The sensation was so passionate, so real, so good.

"Ugh Jungkook." I moaned throwing my head back with pleasure.

I went even faster and deeper that whenever I hear his moans it made me go crazy and just by seeing his face full with pleasure makes me realize I'm the luckiest guy in the world.

"FUCK!" he screamed when I hit his spot.

"Mmhhm" I hummed as I grab a hold of his waist so I can get in deeper.

He starts to rub his length as he opens his ass more for me to have a good position.

"You make me feel so good" I bit my lip as I played with his hair.

He just moaned and loved the pleasure, the way I was making him feel.

I close my eyes and think about his soft red lips and the way they feel, taste when he kisses me. I start thinking about his eyes, his body, oh how perfect my Kookie is.

"JI-MIN" Jungkook yelled interrupting my thoughts of him.

"Wait kookie I-im abou-t-" I breathed as I got out of him and jizzed on the bed sheets.

"Oh my god." He said as he jizzed off too.

I laid next him as I kissed his neck. He smiles and kissed me on the lips.

"Your my everything Kookie, and I would never change you." I whispered staring into his beautiful sparkling eyes.

"I love you" He smiled.

Please vote and like.

I will be doing more of these.

But please check out my other work which is a Jikook fanfic Its called "Sweet Lies"

THANK YOU.