Smut 5 (Jungkook Top)

Jimin POV

"Shut the fuck up Jungkook." I cuss hitting him on the shoulder.

"Don't be mad just for that!" He begged as he got off the bed and grabbed me from my wrist.

"It's not cool having a piercing on your tongue. Like what the fuck?" I wailed yet wanting to laugh for him doing the most stupidest thing in the world. He always wanted a tongue pierced but I always said no because I swear to God that I would break up with him, but him being him he did it anyways and me being me didn't break up with him yet. Because having a tongue piercing is just disgusting and embarrassing.

"Cmon don't get mad for that!" Jungkook pulled me back down on the bed. I sighed as I sat up and tilt my head a little to itch it.

"I would be happy if you take that metal piece of shit out of your mouth." I say poking his cheeks. He chuckles but shakes his head and denies.

"No because you won't like it if I don't have it on." Jungkook smirked and takes his tongue out and flicked it.

I raised an eyebrow up at him as I look down to laugh. "That's so fucking disgusting." I shake my head.

"It won't be." He huffed as he made his way to me. He place his legs in between my open legs and pushed me back.

I take a look at his face before he plants a kiss down my neck. He slowly and softly sucks the sweet spot. I groan as I felt the cold metal on my warm skin, his wet tongue is making me hard. He slowly traces my neck with his tongue making me moan as I close my eyes loving what I was feeling.

"You like it don't you?" He whispers breathing out hotness onto my ear.

"No." I lied as I falsely squirmed pretending I didn't like it at all.

He deeply chuckles, planting his lips on mine making his tongues way into my mouth. I felt the little ball on my tongue which is kind of pleasant to taste in Jungkooks mouth. I reach down to my member as I slowly rub it just imagining how fucking good it would feel while he's bobbing on my dick. Jungkook somehow notices I was getting horny so he removes my hand still not breaking the kiss and teasingly brushes his leg on my bulge. I move my hips up and down on his leg slowly humping him making him get hard too.

I moan as I finally make my hard one touch his, making me flinch in excitement. "Fuck Jungkook." I hiss making him moan too.

Jungkook holds onto my shirt as he fastens the speed. I felt a great sensation run through my length the way he rubs his on mine. He then makes his hands way to my hard nipple and flicks it making me moan more. Jungkook is the only one that can make me feel this way.

"Jungkook I want head." I speak up trying to control myself.

He moves his hips harder making me orgasm as he finally stopped and obeyed.

He gets on his knees as he slowly unzips my pants and pulls them down along with my boxers. My pink big swollen cock faces Jungkook. He looks up at me and teasingly takes his tongue out as he slapped my dick on his cold piercing.

"O-oh fuck." I mumble as shivers go down my spine.

He smirks as he finally puts my whole length inside his mouth. He grabs my ass cheeks making me get deeper in his throat. I pull his sweaty hair as I moan in pleasure. He then starts to gag which made me more fucking horny.

"SHIT JUNGKOOK!" I orgasm throwing my head back. He stops leaving it still inside his mouth and makes it stretch the side of his cheeks. I bite my lip as I gaze into his eyes.

He finally stops as he smirks and cleans his saliva that was dripping from his mouth. "Do you like it now?" He asks.

"No." I tease.

He raises and eyebrow and grabs my dick and slaps it on his piercing again making me moan loud.

"What about now?" He mumbles.

"No." I moan.

"Now?" He asks but before I answered he sucks it real hard and fast as his hands moved around my hard swollen cock.

"Yes. Yes. I'm about to cum." I whimper closing my eyes.

Jungkook stopped as he let his tongue out for me to cum on. I release the liquid onto his tongue and he swallows it with ease.

"So you wanted me to take it off?" He laughs as he gets up on his feet and faces me. I heavily breath as I look up at him.

"No, keep it." I smirk as I crash my lips on his.

"It's your turn." I mumble in the kiss.

SOME NEWS:

Guys... JIKOOK IS RISING EVERY SINGLE DAY IM SO PROUD!

THEY ALMOST KISSED IN THE VAPP! THERE REAL AND JUNGKOOK LOVES HIM BECAUSE THE WAY HE LOOKS AT HIM THE WAY HE TOUCHES HIM THE WAY HE ALWAYS TRIES TO MAKE HIM LAUGH HE IS ALWAYS GLANCING AT HIM AND HE DIDNT EVEN PULL BACK WHEN JIMIN WAS SO FCKN CLOSE TO HIS FACE. THEY ARE HAVING SEX ITS SO OBVIOUS AND THAT THEY ARE GAY AF!

SO... Sorry for that but Thank you for voting and please be voting it means a lot to be honest. And I want you guy to read my other Jikook fanfic which is 'Sweet lies' and I think I will be doing another one.

BYE AND ILY