HOW TO HANDLE MONSTA X'S JEALOUSY?

Kihyun : He's not the type who gets jealous but when the time comes, you must worry. He's not the type of guys who gets jealous easily. He would understand all your excuses. Not all guys can do that. Even if you're the type of girlfriend who would not hold grudge. Nothing can compare with a guy like that. You cant trace any signs of jealousy from him. He's good at hiding feelings. The way he talks to you might be casual but it feels very strange talking to him. The only thing that would make him feel loved is a kiss from you. Aegyo might work too.

Wonho : you can't easily please this guy when he's jealous. Knowing he was jealous wont make you feel at ease. This guy may have mean approach to you but he himself cant easily do it. He would made you feel guilty even though you did nothing. This guy might be selfish when it comes to you. He doesn't like seeing you talking to others, especially to the guys. The only thing that would make him better is a cup of ramen. You know this guy loves ramen more than himself. Better pack your kitchen with a bunch of ramyeon.

Jooheon : its not hard to make this guy feel better when he got jealous. Maybe a kiss? Or food would make him feel at ease. When he's jealous, he does things you wouldn't expect like muttering out of this world topics. He tend to discourage himself for not being handsome. And he's afraid some guy who's more handsome than him might catch your attention. You cant deny how cute he is. Once you own this man, make him feel that he is the only man in your life.

Shownu : this guy is not great in showing feelings. You might see him as a strong man but he has a soft spot that you cant resist. When he's jealous, he then not to talk to you which you think is normal to him. But no, a man like him is not easy. How can you be so sure that he's not jealous? If this guy tend to ask you about what you did earlier over and over, thats the time you suspect. Teasing him in wrong timing might make him angry. Try to be a sweet little girl approaching him. He likes it when you do that.

Minhyuk : the only thing he wants the most from his girlfriend was her full attention to him. Seeing you sparing efforts for others especially to guys make him feel jealous. When that happens, he would be eager to catch your attention even if it will embarass him. He's a happy guy with lots of love in his heart. He would give his 100 percent to a girl when the time comes.

I.M : this guy can easily cope with situations. But sometimes, he cant measure himself. As his girlfriend, you have to understand this young man. He might be in legal age but his mind shows opposite. Are you going to make him angry? Nah. This guy only thinks about his girl's safety. You cant blame him for being short tempered. Explaining things wont make him calm. Action does.

Hyungwon : he might not talkative but his action says it all. He may be more timid than you, but a guy like him may be manlier than other guys. You should not underestimate a guy like him. He's not easy to handle. Do you think a simple kiss would please him? Food? Nah. He's unpredictable. But once you got him, a sweet and cute guy appears.