MONSTA X AS YOUR NEIGHBOR

SHOWNU : The 'you've never met' type of neighbor. he's too busy to give a damn' to others. Because you never noticed, the two of you never seen each other though you both live in the same neighborhood. When you two have a chance to meet each other, something would happen like he got a call from the office so he had to rush or you forgot something in your room. Sometimes, you two even walked at the same time but never dared to greet each other. Frustrating right? Well, you will finally have a chance to talk to him. One of your neighbors invited you two to attend the party for his/her child. At first you hesitated because you never talked to anyone in your neighborhood, but you are forced to do so. In his side, he rejected the offer but ended up attending because that neighbor kept on bugging him. During the party, he approached you first to ask where is the men's washroom (lol). And yeah, that's how you two started to exchange numbers (because you're too dazed by him so you approached him for his digits lol).

HYUNGWON : although he's the type of person who chooses people to interact with, you two became friends because of one incident. Like Shownu, you two never talked. But not because he's a busy person. He's the type of person who never interacts with his neighbors, except for those he's close with. He never attend gatherings nor help for renovation in your neighborhood. One day, he got sprained on his right knee while crossing the street. Pft. He's too clumsy.Luckily, you saw him. You did recognized him since you are the type of person who wants to be friends with everyone. You are so friendly to the point that your neighbors thought you were a stalker. You became friends with everyone in your neighborhood. Except for him. You tend to greet him every morning whenever he walks across the street. It became your habit. And it makes you frustrated. When you saw him having a trouble, you didn't hesitate to help. Well, he's stubborn so he refuses your offer. His fault. Because youre also stubborn, you will not help him(lol). But you stayed there, in case he changed his mind. It took an hour before he finally gave in. And that's how you two became friends. Soon enough, you will develop feelings towards each other and yeah. (Lol just to add thrill for this part 'coz i write boring scenario. Orz.)

MINHYUK : We know that this guy is friendly, joyful and adorable. You will never have a problem if he's your neighbor. He would send help though you dont need it. Its a nature of him that whenever he sees someone, he would help them. That's why you started to like him. When you moved in your place for the first time, he's the one who helped you. He even visit you during your first week at your place. He is that considerate to others. How cute, right? You cant find a person like him in this world. At first, it creeps you out. But the more you two mingle, the more you like him. Knowing that he's a son of a rich businessman, a well-known person in school, smart guy and a handsome guy, he stays humble. And you, being a potato to everyone is a lucky fella to be friends with him.

WONHO : you often see this neighbor working out, almost everyday. No joke that this guy has a well-built body. A hottie. A bachelor. Has a house that a guy like him would have. A car that really suits his preference.But somehow, it feels weird. Its like he has no life except for working out. Lol (anyway, most of us have that kind of neighbor). Despite of that, he's the type of neighbor who helps everyone in their luggages. He even helped you once. You two often meet each other in office but never talk. Considering that he's your superior, you are too shy to approach him. 'Maybe he would be creep at me if i approach him.' Thought such as this makes you avoid talking to him, which makes him really creep at you. He tries talking to you but end up avoiding him. You somehow have that kind of habit whenever someone who's 'handsome' approaches you, you start avoiding them. Its not like you have a phobia with those kind of guys, you are just conservative and you dont want others think that you 'seek' attention from guys. However, Wonho finds you attractive, though you are too simple. He likes you. But there you are, being weird around him. Lol

JOOHEON : Whenever you see him, he brings this 'swag' kind of vibe. A cool guy. A man who gains a millions bux because of rapping. A guy who seems cold which is not. He's the type of neighbor who has good taste in fashion. You even anticipate him everyday whenever he pass by. A man with full of talent. Which is an opposite side of you. He's chill with everyone. But when it comes to you, he barely talk or such. You never noticed that because you are too busy creating your own world (lol this is me). We have that kind of neighbor who throws party every night. And he's one of them. He invited you once but you are too introvert to accept the offer. Which he thought you dont like him.

KIHYUN : unlike the other neighbors, Kihyun has a strong impact on you. He's kind, gentle guy (not the way you think homies), approachable, a well respected person. He has everything. The thing here is, you are obsessed with him (lol kidding). You were his neighbor since grade school. You and his family has good relationship. Facts such as these makes you think you have a chance on him. He knew you well. And he knew you like him, that much (lol) .But he has this habit of ignoring you. Which is not good. You think it's unfair because he is nice. Since you got frustrated with it, you gave up. You start dating guys and partly forget him. But he's a jerk. He tried to ruined all your dates which makes you angry of him(but not totally because he's too squishy to hate huehue). But then, he suddenly confesses.

I.M : this neighbor is very particular with his privacy. Better not be messing up with him. You would be in trouble. But he is a good friend. He may not be very lively unlike Minhyuk. But he has sense when you're having a conversation with him. Its very amazing because he's too young to think for deep thought such as 'life after college', 'marriage', 'life 30 years from now' and so on. Even though, he has a cute characteristic where in he attend slumber party in anyone's house on your neighborhood.