Chapter Three

Thank you guys for your patience, here are two more chapters. Enjoy!!

********************************************************************************************************

He took me all the way to his room in his arms. Slowly, he placed me on the bed as he captured my mouth. Deep into the kiss, he managed to pull down my panty to allow easy access. Recollecting myself, I pushed his chest lightly only to get a soft growl from him.

He leaned down to kiss me again, but I gave him my cheek. Finally figuring out that he wasn't getting any, he rose up defeated. I gave him a teasing smile and kissed his cheeks as I got off the bed and pulled my panty back on.

Walking on the soft carpet with bare feet, I was mesmerized by the beautiful house. 8 bedrooms, 6 and a half bath, a Jacuzzi, 2 indoor pool, 1 grand pool, its own club with a pole in the middle, and so much more, I felt spoiled. How can one man live in such a grand place? This week, my personal challenge was to familiarize myself with every corner of the house including secret path ways.

After locating everything in the main house, I joined him in the room. He was still lying down. I pulled down my dress, remaining in my Victoria secret under garment.

There was no time to waste to unpack. I wanted to take care of everything this week. I walked into his closet that was twice my room size. My mouth was wide open. Everything from jewelries, shoes, ties, jeans, to clothes were organize. Nothing was on the floor like my closet. He was too clean!!

Looking at all his neat things, I wondered where I would pack mine. At a click of a switch, the walls turned to an empty side. My eyes opened wide as I faced him. "I made a few phone calls," he said. This was beyond amazing. Trying to keep up with his neatness, I began to pack my things accordingly. The whole time he was watching me.

Almost done, he came and held me from behind. Placing little kisses on my back, I lost my focus. I dropped the dress I was holding and turned around to face him with my arms around his neck. Being 5'3 and he being 6'4, made a huge difference. I had to tip toe to kiss him. He picked me up and took me to the bed. Again, I pushed him off. He looked down at me, "What's wrong?" "Nothing," I said. He did not believe me. He rose off of me.

I got up and went back to finish packing. After organizing all my stuff, I did the same with his. At the end, I was starving.

I walked into the kitchen and looked into the fridge, nothing. He could've at least made calls to make sure there was food in the house.

I went back to the room and put on my grey sweat pants and a tee shirt. No need to be sexy when hungry. I grabbed his car keys from the desk and went outside. Turning the car on, I remembered one thing; I had no idea where all the stores were.

Turning off the car, I walked back in the house. He was fully dressed. I looked at him up and down as I compared my clothes to his. Reading my thoughts he said, "You look sexy in anything baby," and kissed my forehead.

We got into the car and drove off to the nearest farmer's market as I quickly made a list in the car. Getting all that we wanted, we drove to Macy's upon my request. Hand in hand, we walked to the bedroom area. He gave me a raised brow as I pecked his lips.

I picked up four different bed sets, 8 new pillows and we checked out. People were just staring at me strangely. I wondered why. After paying, we walked out to meet a crowd with paparazzi everywhere. Grabbing our things from the cart, Michael led us to his car quickly.

I put on my seat belt and we drove off. "What was that for?" I asked him. "Nothing," he said coldly. I let it slide. Entering into the house, he placed the bags on the kitchen counter and went to room. Somebody was acting strange. I turned the TV on to E News and I saw our faces everywhere.