WTF VALENTINES- Episode one: O GOD WHY?

HEWWO AND WELCOME TO THE VALENTINE SPECIAL CALLED WTF VALENTINES. IN THIS EPISODE WE SEE FROM JAYS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOUD LIKE TO SEE MORE EPISODES, THEN VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER AND COMMENT DOWN BELOW WHAT YOUD LIKE TO SEE. NOW, HERE ARE THE MAIN SHIPS OF DA STORY:

Walrus X Strike the walrus furry
Sabie X Deadpool
Snowy x Lucifer
Lizzie X  RPs
Shadow X Sherlock
Warriors x Dipper

LETS BEGIN THE STORY

Jay stuffed another piece of chocolate in her mouth as she watched lion king. "NUUUU MUFATHA!" She cried with her mouth full. She didn't notice the sound of foot prints on the stairs. "Uh, mom? Sabie said. Jay turned off the tv and looked at Sabie and Warriors on the stairs. "Yes?" She said, swallowing the chocolate in her mouth. "Were you stuffing your face with chocolate and crying to lion king just now?" She said. "Maybe" she then noticed that Sabie was wearing a nice outfit and Warriors was wearing a dress... Wait what?! Warriors never wears dresses and Sabie only dresses nice for special occasions! "Where are you two going dressed all fancy?" She asked suspiciously. "Oh, I guess we didn't tell you. We're going on a date." Sabie said. Jay scrunched her face in disgust. "WITH EACHOTHER?! I MEAN YEA YOU WERE BOTH ADOPTED BUT STILL!" She said. "No no! We have different dates!" Warriors reassured her. "THAT DOESNT MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!" Jay said. "WITH WHO?" "Well I'm going on a date with Deadpool at the movies" Sabie said. "And I'm going to Taco Bell with dipper" warriors said (XD I IS DYING IM SO SORRY XD) Jay stared at them for a moment. "But they're fictional characters..." She said. "So is Gamzee" Sabie pointed out. "Touché" she said. "Ugh fine go on your dates but be back by ten or else I will embarrass you in front of your friends until your twenty" Jay said. "OK BAI MOM!" They said in unison, leaving the house.

"Ok well now that I no longer have the desire to stuff my face with chocolates and watch sad movies I might as well spend some quality time with Lizzie" she said to herself. She went up the stairs and opened the door to find- "WHAT DA FUQ!" Jay said. Her face was a tomato now. "MAM GET OUT!" Lizzie said, also a tomato now. "WHA... WHY THE FUQ ARE YOU MAKING OUT WITH YOUR PHONE?!" Jay said, mortified. "BECAUSE IM IN THE MIDDLE OF A DATE WITH MY BOYFRIEND!" Lizzie said. "WHY ARE YOU DATING YOUR PHONE THATS JUST SAD!" "NO NOT MY PHONE!" She said. "It's RPS!" Jay just gave Lizzie a wtf is wrong with you face before finally saying, "Well.. Uh, go back to um... Spitting and licking Rps face or something..." Jay said, closing the door. "YEAH I WILL DO THAT NOW THANKS!" She said from her room. Jay just stood there, not noticing the sloppy make out noises in the backround. "I need to get that kid some therapy like wow" she said. "Maybe Shadow isn't busy.." She thought to herself. She opened Shadows door and saw a random man in her room.

"Aww Sherlock your hair so FLUFFLY!" Shadow said. She continued gushing over him for 15 minutes until noticing Jay. "Oh, Uh, hey mom..." She said. Jay just gave her a disturbed poker face. "Your dating a middle aged man?" She said. "Mabeh... Jelly?" Shadow said with this face -3-. "I'm just gonna go now" Jay said, leaving the room. "Yeah you go and do that" shadow said. "Ok, never thought I'd ask snowy for some quality time and mental therapy, but there's a first time for everything.." Jay thought. She opened Snowy's door only for her to see a satanic ritual being performed. "Then again it's snowy so i guess not" she added to herself.

"One last person I guess.." She thought as she walked to walrus's room. Before she could open the door she heard noises in the room. "Your such a hot walrus furry Strike" she heard her daughters voice say. Jay almost lost her walrus chicken nuggets on the floor. "Welp it's official. My kids can't be helped and I'm going to hell" she casually said to herself. Jay then jumped off the flight of stairs and continued stuffing her face with chocolates and crying about and questioning her life.
                                        The end

HOPE YOU LAUGHED AS HARD AS I DID! SEE YA NEXT TIME!
Saber4524 xX-ShadowDancer-Xx Xx-SnowyFox-xX WalrusLili warriors010 LizzieLou102