Short story time

HEWWO :3
SO THIS ISNT TOO LONG OF A STORY LIKE THE OTHER ONES
IM JUST BORED AND I GOT THIS IDEA SO YEA ENJOY :3

-9 years ago, after snowy's adoption-
"SNOWY? WHERE ARE YOU SNOWY?" Jay said, running around the half destroyed house, which was hallway on fire and exploded at one point. She walked into the living room. "SNOWY? WHY DID YOU DRAW DESTIEL ALL OVER THE WALL WITH CRAYONS?" She said. She shook her head and walked into the kitchen, only to find a shrine with a pic of lucipher taped onto it and a dark summoning ritual. "I'm not going to ask about that..." Jay said, running up the stairs and into the bathroom. Inside the bathroom, purple soda was bubbling in the bath tub and over flowing into the floor. "SNOWY! WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT TURNING THE BATHTUB INTO A JACUZI USING SODA?" That's when Gamzee spoke. "I think it's mother flubbin important to encourage the creativity of kids" he said. "It was you wasn't it?" Jay said, facepalming. "Yes" gamzee said. Jay ran over to the hallway that led to snowy's room. Jay was originally gonna ask Sabie for help, but he boarded up his room and put caution tape on it so it was no use. "SNOWY HOW DID YOU TRACK SNOW AND SAND INTO THE HOUSE?" She said as she looked at the mess. As she did, she noticed a hole in the ceiling. "Goddamit snowy!" She said, opening her bedroom door. But snowy wasn't there, and Jay saw that the window was open. "GAMZEE! GET THE HUNTING NET SNOWY GOT OUT AGAIN!" She said frantically. "I'm here!" Said a cute high pitched voice. Jay looked down and saw 4 year old snowy. "Aw your lucky your so cute, otherwise I would've sold you to the freakshow by now" she said as she picked snowy up. "What's a freakshow?" Snowy asked. "It's like our family only people pay to see it." Jay said as she closed the door.

HOPE U GUYS ENJOYED THIS AND IF YOU WANT TO SEE MORE THEN GO TO MY BACKUP ACCOUNT JAYFEATHER55555 WHERE I WILL HAVE A NEW BOOK SERIES CALLED, "THE DAILY LIFE OF THE WATTPAD FAMILY"
Saber4524 xX-ShadowDancer-Xx xSnowyFox WalrusLili warriors010 LizzieLou102