I

But with this free willing life style comes with a price...
______________________________________________________
* Sometime in January *
I wake up to my annoying as hell alarm clock that is playing old cheetah girls music, weird I know but it gets on my nerves so it makes me get up to stop it. When I wake up I go shower and all that, then put on some clothes (in da picture).Now I'm off to school.

So let's go into a little back story shall we. You may be wandering where my parents are? Well my dad is a doctor and has to travel a lot to help people all around the world. His goal is to be the first doctor to help people in more than 10 different countries. As for my mom she is a lawyer and she travels a lot too. She has so many in-depth cases with people in prison that she has to fly to them for their case.

Since they are never home I can do whatever I want ,whenever I want. This comes with very high pluses and very low minuses. It's really great having everything up to me and not have to earn the money to do it. But in a way I miss my obnoxious parents.

Ok back to my miserable car ride to school, it's not that bad with The Neighbourhood music on. Once I get there as pre-usual I see (the quote from mean girls) "the plastics" but in my case they are actual plastic. Literally these girl have had legit surgery on them, from nose jobs to lip injections. AND IT SHOWS....

And if you haven't already guessed by my outfit and attitude they don't particularly like me right? You would be correct detective.

They don't exactly hate my guts, well they do but their more scared then anything. They are also jealous of me because for some odd reason a lot of guys find it "hot" and "sexy" that a girl shows up in mostly black clothes and is not a walking Barbie with blonde hair pulled back so tight your face pulls up with it. AMAZING

But I pay no attention to the guys who eye me, in fact last month Cameron came up to me and started to put his arm around my waist and I punched him in the face...

Oops sorry, not sorry. He deserved it considering it was a trial, to see if I would be the slut of the school a let them bang me every week. I think not.

Though what amazed me was, it's Cameron out of all those guys it had to be him.