II

Though what amazed me was, its Cameron out of all those guys it had to be him.
______________________________________________________
I walk into my first class (language arts) I love to read I but don't show it. It's just I don't do what the teacher asks of me, I never do my work EVER. My thinking is if I understand how to do the problem or answer the question all I have to do is pass the test. So in every class I sit on my phone and glance at the board every once in a while.

I continue to write my own book about a girl who is torched by a guy in her neighborhood. I can only hope that doesn't happen to me.

Behind me in class is the one and only Cameron Dallas. He is always looking at me I can feel his eyes on me all throughout class just examining the back of my head. There's nothing really to see there bud.

But he doesn't look at me in a way like everyone else. And that's because he knows me, everything about me.

I promise, I'll try and make it short this time.

Me and Cam were the best of friends ever since we were born. Until middle school 7th grade he started to get bullied. Then he practically begged the most popular girl in school to go out with him, so he could be popular.

With his so called "fame" coming up we...

Well I decided that it was best if we didn't talk. We got into a huge fight, he slapped me, and I kicked him to sum it all up.

* Skip School *

Every Time I get out of school I go to Sonic and get a blue coconut slush. As I'm waiting in my car I see someone behind the building who looks familiar. The waitress on roller skates comes out, as I pay I tell her about the guy in the back. She says " oh him, he doesn't really do anything he's been coming here for a few years now, it's kinda sad he just sits there about everyday for an hour with a bottle of beer."

I'm intrigued so I go with my slush to see who he is. And to my surprise it's.

Cameron.

Him of all the people sits behind a sonic and drinks a beer everyday... Wow

After I see him I turn around to go back to my car then I hear "Roxy?"

Damn it.

I turn to see a swollen red eyed Cameron with of course the beer. "Yea that's me" I reply.

"Why are you here?" He says. All I do is look down at his hands, he looks down at them and realizes what I'm looking at. He quickly pulls the beer behind his back then thinks of how he can turn back into the fake ass jerk he's become.

"Like what you see" as he steps one step closer kinda as a signal you better go before I really have to do this. I take it as a RUN sign and I walk at a very high speed back to my car and drive home. That's enough of today, time to sleep.

* A couple days later *

It's the weekend finally I don't have to pretend I'm listening to my teachers anymore.

You know one day I'll win best actress with all my acting, the teachers love me because they think I "care" about school. News flash no one does, except for Tommy in biology.... Ew

I get dressed in a black crop top and high waisted ripped black jeans. Then grab my black penny board. And I'm out.

As always I go and see Frank or as he'd rather be called Stoney Nobody, don't ask. "Hey Roxy the usual?" As he pulls out the bag of marijuana.

I pay him then go to my spot on a bench a few miles from the park. Then I wrapped the weed in a blunt wrap. And I took the first hit.

I breathed in, and slowly breathed out all of my stress.

After a few takes I feel someone coming up behind me, before I could turn around or even say anything hands covered my eyes and I felt someone breathing on my neck.

"You know your sexy when your high" the guy says and I'd know that voice from anywhere.

Cameron...

Again I swear I can not get a break from this guy.

He begins to kiss my neck, at first I get tense but I don't know if it was the weed or something. I start to feel as if he is taking over me. He slowly moves his way in front of me without his hands leaving my body.

Then he begins to kiss me on the cheek, forehead basically all around my face but my lips. He stops and looks me in the eyes like he does and I know that he is gonna do something we both will regret.

But right now I could care less.

We smash our lips into each other and we move in sync. By far the best kiss I've ever had, way above Stanley at the Juice Keg 2 years ago, when I was a hell more high and way more drunk.

Cameron sat down and pulled me on his lap, my legs on both sides of him. Since the bench is so far from anywhere really no one is there to see. Which is good because I bet those blonde bitches would've already tried to hit me in the face with one of their pointy heels.

He brings my body closer to him while I pull and twirl his hair. I can taste the alcohol on his lips. It almost doesn't feel like it's him but you can tell by the way he comes back up to my lips for more.

We both pull back because everyone needs to take a full breath every once in a while.

We sit there and just stare.

I can almost see everything that is going on in his head, all his pain and worry, through his red eyes.

I begin to get up but he pulls me back down and he just continues to look at me. What is with him and starring. I bet his eyes never close.

Soon enough he lets me get up and I pick up my penny board and ride back to my house. I stumble a little still but I get there with no stitches needed (see what I did there). 

I go up to my room and sit in front of my window I look out at how the trees go which ever way the wind blows. It soothes me, but makes me think of everything in life.

About how high school is almost over and I have nothing to do with my life after this.

I start to feel like I'm drifting away then my eyes close.

I sleep WAY to much.