The Unexpected Meetup

Julian: How many of you out here are goonies? *all scream*

Geo: What about my FlaminBabes *all scream*

Mario: How about my #SelmanArmy *all of them scream again*

Geo: Let's start this meetup! * boys spread out and girls follow their preferred YouNower*

Amara: *I noticed Julian was looking for Jordyn and Alyssa but I mouthed to him "focus on your fans" and he nodded in agreement and continued to hug a girl*

Mario: Hey can you come help me?

Amara: sure *grabs camera from supporter and takes multiple pictures*

Mario: Thx and can I talk to you after this.

Amara: Sure? *Mario was too busy hugging girls to hear your response so you go check on Geo*

Flamin Babe: Geo your sister is so pretty

Geo: Where is she did she come to see me?

Flamin Babes: The one right here Geo

Amara: Aw thx and Geo stop being so salty

Geo: *smirks and continues to talk to fans*

Flamin Babe: Can I have you insta

Amara: Sure *give it to her and then she goes to see Mario*

*when Geo was about to say something rude you heard someone call your name it was Alyssa*

Alyssa: Amara do you want to go to the Ferris wheel with us?

Amara: *look back at the pomsfam  and notice the twins are having some problems* actually I should probably help the twins Meghan( their 15 year old sister) isn't here today to take pictures for them so I should help.

Jordyn: We will help too!

Amara: Julian would love that * the three of you help the twins til the end of the night*

Jovani: Thank you for helping us *speaks more directly to Alyssa*

Alyssa: Anytime

Julian: Yeah it means a lot to us * he say looking at Jordyn*

Amara: *notice it is getting a little awkward so you say* hey do you guys want to come to a sleepover thing me and Geo are having it is for the poms families teens but you could come too if you want! It is for Geo and the poms boys and me and their sisters.

Alyssa and Jordyn: *look at Julian and Jovani* Of course!

Amara: *Julian and Jovani are trying to play it cool but I know their excited* Kk see you guys later tonight!

Jordyn and Alyssa: Ok bye! *leave*

Amara: Your welcome guys.

Jovani: Thx

Amara: But no messing around keep it PG

Julian: PG-13?

Amara: *stares at him madly*

Julian: Fine. Whatever you say.

*all of you go in the car when you get a text from Mario who is also in the car*