Fixing Problems

Meghan's POV

I run out of Geos house and straight to Marios. I didn't know he had feelings about me and I kissed Geo right I front of him on broadcast. All of these thoughts finally hitting me made me cry as I ran. Now I think I have feelings for Mario too I really hope he is ok. I finally got to their door and knocked on it so hard it felt like my hands were bleeding. Then Cat answered she looked really scared from my knocking but I just ran pass her while saying "WHERE IS MARIO"

Cat: Upstairs

Meghan: my insides were twisting because I have no idea what I was about to do ,but all I could think about is how much I cared about Mario. I opened his door and I saw him sitting on his bed.

Mario: What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with G.....

Meghan: I kissed him before he had time to finish his sentence. It felt like something that I have been waiting to do forever.

Meghan: Sorry I surprised you I just felt like....

Mario: *kissed me before I could finish my sentence* I forgive you

Meghan: I think you have to tell Weston that Meston is officially over

Mario: Whatever you want. Oh crap how is Amara this is all my fault.

Meghan: she is fine but we have to get the Pomsfam back together.

Mario: let's do it

Amaras POV

You: *Get up to go see what is going on down stairs and you see Julian sitting on the couch with Jovani but you don't know where Geo is.*
Where is Geo?

Jovani: He left he said he will be back

Julian: *sitting with is hands covering his face* this is all my fault

You: No it isn't and Geo just needs to cool off he will be back to board the plane tomorrow

Julian: I hope so

You: But guys I got some great news

Julian: *looks at you hopefully*

You: JORDYN AND ALYSSA ARE COMING WITH IS ON TOUR

Julian: No way *picks you up and spins you around*

Jovani: don't give her another concussion.

Julian: true *puts you down*

You: Now go pack your stuff and I will see you at the airport

Jovani: Let's go!

You: Julian wait you remember who lives in NY

Julian: JAILYN
*runs out the door to start packing*

Jovani: who is she

You: Jovani stop forgetting everything it is his best friend like ever!

Jovani: Oh yeah.... see you tmmrw