Part 6: Natsu and Lucy's Message

~Krul's POV~

Looks like I'll have 2 new vampires~. "He looks so pitiful." I snickered and came closer. "Hey LiveStock. Do you want to live?" I asked him plainly. "No." He said, coughing up blood. "Well, I'm not giving you a choice." I said, stuffing my face in his neck. 'I see why Ferid was so addicted to this boy's blood now.' I savored each drop of blood that came out of his delicate neck. The remaining blood that was rolling down his neck slowly was put into a tube for Lucy. 'I need her to be a full vampire.' I said mentally.

I bit into my wrist and the blood leaked down my arm once again. I took it into my mouth and placed my lips gently against his and the blood rolled out of my mouth. Some rolled down his cheek until he was unconscious on the white marble floor. I picked him up and brought him to the throne room as well. "Hello Lady Krul!" Lucy said, smiling while running up to me. I ruffled her hair and smiled. I saw her fangs and I viewed her Chocolate brown eyes. It reminded me to give her the tube of Mikaela's blood. I pulled it out of my boot and handed it to the small girl.

"Here Lucy. Drink this so you don't get too thirsty." I told her with a cute smile. She accepted it and drank the whole thing. "It's so good~" She said, just before her chocolate brown eyes became ruby red right there on the spot. I was surprised they didn't take there sweet time changing. "Now you're a full fledged Vampire and protected from dying, unless hurt by a cursed gear from the Moon Demon Company's Vampire Extermination Unit. Then you would turn to ash." I explained to her. She nods her head. "Also Lucy, when this young boy wakes up, I would like for you to meet him." I said sweetly. "Is he a human?" She asked. I shake my head. "Well, he used to be." I said, setting him on another chair. "Well, I hope I can become his friend!" She said cutely. I nod and she walks over to her small chair. "How About I move it?" I ask her, and she nods. "Sure!" She says cutely. I grab the velvet chair and bring it towards my throne.

~Lucy's POV~

I walk over the small velvet chair and jump on to it. "It's soft!" I said excitedly. The body of the young boy starts moving. 'Oh so your finally getting up eh?' I said to myself. I turned my attention back to the front of the room to come face to face with Krul's big ruby eyes. She places a finger upon her lip in the shape of a one, telling me to be quiet. I nod and she walks over to the boy's chair. "Krul never told me his name.." I mumbled. I slump in the chair, now bored. Natsu?

Are you in this world too?

If you are,

Don't save me.

I wouldn't be able to bear going back to where 'G.F.' is. 

And Now 4 Years Later...
~Natsu's POV~

I sat in front of Yuu in school. After what happened to Mika and the rest of Yuu's family, and now what I call family, I hate vampires as much as I hated seeing my guild family get hurt. 'I still don't see why I have to go to a normal High School.' I thought to myself with a bored expression and and my head resting on my palm. I hear Yuu mumbling to himself, something about the same thing I just said in my head, but adding Guren into the mix. Guren is somewhat of a Fatherly figure to Yuu and I, but of course we never acted like that. Lucy?

Are you in this world too?

I hope so.

That makes you safe from harm.

And safe from Gray.

But what worries me...

Is the vampires.

~~~~~~~

So, I'm gonna need some suggestions for who to take of the team. Not Kimizuki, Shinoa, or Yoichi. Well..

That leaves no choice XD

So Mitsuba is not gonna be on le squad.

SYLB~ (See Ya Later Bitches)