1- She must be very talented

??? P.O.V

My eyelids were heavy. Everything was black and my head was spinning. What happened?

I tried to open my eyes but it didn't work at all. The eyelids were too heavy. I couldn't move at all, however I felt a little cold. A slight breeze drifting by me from the right. I could fell warm light shining into my eyes also from the right. I opened my eyes slowly and blinked a couple of times before putting my right arm over my eyes sheltering them from the burning light. As I looked around me I realized I was in a bed, with white bedding. I was also in white clothes. Where was I? Who was I?

I looked to my right and saw a pink haired girl with sparkling green eyes. She was smiling down at me. At the end of the bed stood a guy with a big grin and blonde spiky hair. He opened his eyes to look at me. His eyes a beautiful deep blue. In the other end of the room next to the door, stood a man with silver hair, reading a book.

"So you're finally awake!" The boy yelled causing my head to start pounding. I winced in pain and held a hand to the right side of my head. Cursing slightly under my breath at the pain.

"Naruto! Would you keep it down!" The girl next to me whisper yelled. The blonde boy, who must be Naruto apologized almost instantly.

"Sorry, Sakura. It won't happen again." The boy said as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. I smiled at him. I like this boy already. So energetic.

I looked back at the girl next to my who, I assume is Sakura. I looked to my right and saw an open window. The sky was a bright blue and the sun was shining in through the window warming my skin. I must be late spring or early summer, judging from the temperature and the brightness of the sun.

"How are you feeling?" Sakura asked me and I shrugged. I kept looking out of the window seeing the birds flying high. The sound of them chirping made me smile. I took this as my chance to get out of here! I leaped of the bed and ran for the door. As my hand brushed the handle, a hand was firmly holding my wrist from going any further. I looked up the see the guy, with the silver hair, who was still reading his book. He was wearing a mask that covered his mouth and nose, and a headband which cover his left eye. He was wearing a dark blue jumpsuit kinda thing with a military green vest. I was looking at him in shock. I didn't even see him come close. And now he was holding my wrist so firm it almost hurt me.

"Ah, I get it. You want to go outside." She said giving a me closed eyed smile as I looked back at her. I blinked a few times.

"Can I?" I asked, hope evident in my voice. It was probably one of the thing I could use the most right now. I looked up at the man, and just wishing he would let go of me.

"Yes of course! After I change your bandages and have a look at your injuries. You can let of her now Kakashi sensei" Sakura said finding the things she would need to change the bandages and clean my injuries. Injuries? I guess I must have done something to earn these injuries. I wonder what kind of injuries I've gotten and how I got them.

"Guys get out!" Sakura yelled pointing at the door.

"Hey! Why do I ne-" Naruto was interrupted by a fist colliding with his face. I couldn't help but gasp at the sudden violence.

"Geez, Sakura you don't need to hit me." Naruto sighed as he walked out then door, hands in his pockets.

"Perv" I could hear Sakura mumble as Naruto closed the door. I just sat there on the bed and looked at her.

"I need you to take of your shirt and lie down on your stomach" She said while still looking for something. I took my shirt of and folded it nicely and put it beside my pillow. I looked down to see my whole torso was covered in bandages. I gasped and Sakura looked at me with concern. I looked at her before looking back down my torso. I laid on my stomach looking out the window. Small white clouds were floating by. I felt the cold metal of a pair of scissors tracing my spine and I shivered. Sakura gasped and I suddenly got worried. She dropped the scissors on the floor and backed away.

"KAKASHI SENSEI!" She screamed at her full lungs and soon the silver head stood beside her looking at my back. Didn't she just tell them to get out of here?

"Is this what I think it is?" Sakura asked Kakashi. What could she have seen? What does she think it is?

"Yes Sakura. They are all seals" Kakashi said and I froze. I felt his cold hand touch the lowest part of my back and I completely froze.

"I wonder what they are sealing" Sakura said as she also put a hand on my back.

*******FLASHBACK*******
I was once again called into the kage's office. Please don't let it be another seal. I know my parents loved me. But sealing away your child's power doesn't feel like love!

****END OF FLASHBACK****
As my sudden flashback ended another person stepped through the door and closing it again.

"Lady Tsunade I was going to report to you, this young lady has s-" Sakura was interrupted by who I assume must be Lady Tsunade.

"Seven seals tracing her spine. I know Sakura. Who do you think put the bandages on the poor girl in the first place?" Lady Tsunade said.

"Sakura, Kakashi I need to have a word with you. Outside now." She continued. As they left I tiptoed over to the door eavesdropping on their conversation.

Seven seals.

Why do I have seven seals tracing my spine?

"She is a part of the Shīringu Clan. They seal their offsprings powers whenever they see something that the child has talent for. The child get put up for a test with other children where the three most talented get sealed. The children then train harder to obtain a somewhat reasonable level of what they had a talent for. At their sixteen year old birthday the seals are broken by a relative. What they gain from this method is absolutely crazy. But their genin are absolutely useless in battle because of this. All their successful ninja are sixteen and above. But those ninja are so skilled, because of this method. I've never seen one with so many seals before. She must be very talented." Lady Tsunade explained. I was completely out of words. She just explained why I have seven seals. She knows where I'm from! I can go home!

"And I wish that we could send her home, but" Lady Tsunade continued.

But? But what?! Spill it already!

"There was an attack on the clan lately. A family within the clan didn't think that this was the right way. They slaughtered three quarters of the clan." She said leaving me with tears in my eyes. I can't believe that my family might have been slaughtered.

"Almost like the Uchiha Clan" Sakura added. I just stood there listening to their conversation. Tears rolled down my face and I held up what was left of the bandage to cover my chest. I quickly put on the white shirt and carefully moved out of the window onto the roof.