3 - "Focus"

Hey everyone! I know that the last chapter was very long and boring as I read it myself I figured it was little too long. I think it was because it was an intro chapter. I'll try to make it shorter. I'm also very sorry about the many mistakes I made. ON TO THE STORY!

I woke up to somebody shaking my body. What the- I looked up to see Hinata. I screeched and jumped back in surprise. I held a hand to my chest as I sweat dropped.

"Hinata, what are you doing here? And how did you get in?!" I asked as I calmed down a bit gesturing for her to sit on the bed. She just shook her head.

"Your window was open" she said as she gave me a wide smile. I just gave her a terrible fake smile. While my left I uncontrollably twitched in annoyance.

"Oh, and you're late" Hinata said making me look at the time. It was 7am and I really didn't feel like training. I was so tired. I sighed and got up and went to the closet across from my bed.

"Oh, I didn't want you to ruin your clothes, so I brought some of mine. I don't use them anymore please use them" Hinata said as I first now realized that she was holding a big pile of clothes. There was at least three pair of pants and five shirts on top was a pair of black ninja boots which looked liked my size.

"Oh, Hinata I can't accept this" I said as she put the clothes into my closet even sorting things out for me. She pulled out a pair of black ninja pants a fishnet shirt and a three quarters sleeved shirt with three holes on each sleeve. She also had a roll of bandage with her. I guess Sakura must've told her about my back.

I took the clothes which she held in her arms and waited for her to leave so I could change. She quickly rushed out of the room and I chuckled slightly to myself. I put on the fishnet top not caring about about bandages. Then the shirt and the pants. I wrapped bandage around my ankles and lower shin as well as around my hands leaving my fingers free. The bandage went up to my elbow. I briefly caught a look at myself in the mirror. I like this outfit. I walked out the door and thanked her again for the clothes. We walked to the compound in silence. It still amazed me how big it was and that they had a part of city which was only theirs. Well it was also the other villagers but I wouldn't go in there if I didn't have business with one of the Hyūgas.

"Neji will probably be so mad at me" I mumbled as we made our was to the mansion where Hinata and Neji lived. A semi cold breeze drifted by as we made it to the house, we walked inside and I took off my shoes. Or rather Hinata did and I just followed. Which actually - urgh, never mind. She showed me to the kitchen and made some tea. All of a sudden my stomach just started growling loudly. Hinata looked at me and I just felt my face heating up approximately to the temperature of that tea. She just smiled at me and she pulled something out of the fridge. She put a plate in front of me and I just looked at her. As she put down the tea in front me she sat next to me.

"Oh, you can eat it" she said as she blushed and looked at her hands. I thanked her and started eating. I held back and ate politely. When I really just wanted to stuff my face to the brim. When I finished I simply put the plate by the sink and put my tea cup on top. She went to get my shoes and gave them to me and she told me to go and meet Neji. I'm so dead.
I said a quick thank you before I walked outside and made my way to the training grounds. Neji sat in the middle as he meditated. Or that's what I think he did. I'm actually not sure. I put on my shoes as I quietly tiptoed to his position.

"You're late" he said making me jump. I chuckled as I awkwardly smiled and scratched my arm as I looked for a way to get the hell out of here.

"Yea, I'm sorry. I for-" I was quickly interrupted as kunai came my way. Was the man trying to kill me?! I quickly dodged it and looked behind me to see it hit the wall of the mansion.