2 - "Useless fool"

HEY YOU GUYS! I know that some of you might think wtf? But yes I did indeed change the chapter, the story didn't really go the way I wanted it to go, so imma start over. Hope you guys understand :(

Onto the story!

I sat down on the warm tiles of the roof and pressed my cold knees to my chest. I let the tears have their way as I just sat there. The heat from the tears disappearing as they got turned cold by the breeze drifting by. I heard the door open but I didn't care anymore. I'm stuck here, I have nowhere to go. I don't remember a single thing. But I guess it's okay, maybe there was a few things that I didn't want to remember. Maybe this isn't all bad. Find the positive in the situation. But how could I when I don't even know my own name. As I looked up from my knees I noticed a small silver bracelet around my wrist, it had a small round pendant with and M carved into the back. I guess my name started with an M.

"Where are you?" I heard Sakura yell, her voice was filled with worry. I lifted my hand in the air.

"I'm here Sakura" I said loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. Once I heard her foot steps growing louder I let my arm fall to my side, slightly hitting my hand on the tiles of the roof in the process. I heard her crawl onto the roof and she sat beside me. I looked over the city and closed my eyes taking in a shaky breath.

"Who am I?" I asked her, as I turned to look at her. She looked at me with sympathy evident in her eyes, she gave a look as to tell me that I needed to understand.

"You don't even know!" I cried out as I gripped my hair tightly and pulled it slightly. I signed as I calmed down.

"Look, we'll give you a new name. You can start over, you can become a ninja again!" She said as she held out a headband with a music note carved into it. I took the black headband in my hands. It had a scratch in the bottom right corner and a few nicks here and there. I smiled at her, and nodded gently.

"Tell me all you know about me, please. And spare me the thing about the seals, I heard that part." I said as I chuckled at my addition to the sentence. I looked back down at the head band, I wonder how long I've been a ninja for.

"Well all we know is that you had two comrades, a black haired one and a redhead. You were fighting the Anbu black ops on your way to the village. The Anbu black ops is a spe-" she explained but i quickly intervened.

"I know what the Anbu is. I just wonder why we were fighting them." I said as I looked at her and then back at the head band. Realization suddenly hit me like a brick.

"No." I said before Sakura could say anymore. I put my hands on my head.

"We don't know if that's what happened. You could've just been scared. We don't know if you even knew him let alone worked for HIM." She said as my eyes watered up again. I started to panic as I sobbed. If I had worked for him, maybe I was one of his experiments.

"Orochimaru does some horrible things and he's disgusting, but like I said: we don't know your story, so we can't judge you upon something we don't know for sure." She said. As his name left her lips I shivered I definitely didn't like him, that's for sure. Maybe she's right, maybe I just hated him, maybe he was the one who slaughtered my clan.

"Okay, just get me out of these clothes please. I would like to see the city if you don't mind" I said smiling at her in the hope that we could become friends in a nearby future. She nodded as she stood up waiting for me to follow. I quickly went in the window to see Kakashi and Naruto sitting in each their own chair looking bored out of their minds.

"Oh! Hi!" Naruto said loudly as he scratched the back of his head awkwardly. I smiled at him and waved as I said a quite hi, bowing my head and blushing in slight embarrassment.