Valentine day special chapter 14 & 15

Everyone Was at the academy and started off good. Now lets first head off to the Characters Yui and the others first.

- Yui's pov -

" Hey Kathy. " said Yui

" Yes Yui? Derp " said Kathy

" What should I make for the party? "

" Hmm for a lover? Or just the party? "

" Both. "

" Well then For the lover is what he loves the most and maybe a cake. A strawberry cream cake. " said Kathy

" Okay thanks Kat. " said Yui walking off and waving to her.

" See you later! " said Kathy sitting on seat thinking what she's going to make. Just then a guy hugged her from behind. The girl looked behind her to see who it was. And it was none other then Payton himself.

" Payton! " said Kathy cheerfully

" What are you doing over here? "

" Just coming to visit a best friend of mine "

" Cool. So HAPPY VALENTINE DAY! " said Kathy yelling off in joy

" Okay Kathy you too. " said Payton

" Well I'm off to do something " said Kathy

" See you later "

" With a broken shattered heart that will be remembered and The REAL awakening happens....."

Kathy then went off to the cooking classroom and saw Yui making Tayoki and Cake. The cake was how Kathy described jit and had the words " Happy Valentine day! " wrote in red frosting.

" Hey Yui! "

" Oh hi Kat would you like a tayoki? "

" Sure I would like some because they look really good! "

" Thanks and I can't wait for the party. "

" Me too! "

As then Kathy was done eating the Tayoki. She then putted on a white apron and a chef's hat. Just then a lot of ingredients were floating and doing there stuff and had a lot of cupcake trays, cake pans, frosting bags, sprinkles, cupcake liners, and more. When Yui was done frosting her cake she looked up and then was surprised of what she saw was everything floating and making pastries and sweets. All of the sudden the room smelled like sweets and were magically out of the oven and frosted with frosting and sprinkles. When everything was done it appeared there were Orange cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting, Red velvet cupcakes with cheese cream frosting, lemon cupcakes with vanilla frosting, chocolate cupcakes with dark chocolate frosting and more.

" Wow.... "

" Okay time for my favorite taste test the orange one! "

Kathy tasted the orange cupcake and tasted like pure sweet oranges with a hint of vanilla frosting. Yui also took one and tasted like strawberries picked out of the garden with more strawberries with the frosting. Then suddenly Ayato came in and saw the two eating cupcakes and he saw was one thousand sweets around and his jaw was right there opened wide as he saw all of the sweets. He secretly tip toes in and grabs a red cupcake and ate it. Which tasted like pure blood like Yui's and the frosting did too also a hint of velvet twist with strawberry blood.

" This is sweet... " thought Ayato

Then the both turned around to see Ayato.

" Meanie? "

" Ayato-kun? "

Ayato looked at the two and then back to the cupcake.

" Oi chichinashi. "