Valentine day special chapter 14 & 15 part 2

- Party's pov -

Otherworld Lance and Christian were looking at each other talking about what was happening right now since they were hiding in the shadows and spying on People.

" Argh I'm so mad at my other self for taking my little bat! " yelled out Other Lance mad.

" .....Chill down Lance " said Christian

" No Way! Not after he took my Bat! " said Lance

" Quiet down... People may here us Lance. " said Christian pointing out at Ruby and Aquamarine. Lance then saw the two but didn't recognize them since Sarah never showed him his transformation and Lily was new to Lance.

" Hmmmm?~ And who might you ladies be? " said Lance with his head tilted a little. Ruby and Aquamarine looked at each other thinking like " What should we do?! " faces but they both nodded and teleported away. Ruby got out of the place with her red cape covering herself magic trick and Aquamarine covered herself with a spiral of water and turned into bubbles and she was gone.

" Hmm? Wonder who those girls might be? What do you think Cristian? " said Lance looking at him.

"....... I don't know. " said Christian

" Of course you don't but nether do I because we're going to hunt them down! And capture them until they tell us! "Said Lance

" ........ Right.... "

" And get.... Revenge...... " said Lance with a death glare

" Right........zz....z.z.... " said Cristian drifting off to sleep

" Or maybe a break first "

When Lance and Cristian were on there break Payton the other world saw Kathy and Cristian kissing and he was shocked but also when Ayato and Yui kissed too. He strengthened his grip because his Bride's to be is now taken by Cristian the Dark knight guardian. While he angers he now thought of something and smiled then summoned Shyanne to appear . Shyanne then appeared in front of Payton and kissed him on the lips he kissed back passionately. They both hugged and stopped kissing then looked at each other.

" Shyanne.... "

" Payton.... "

They then kissed again for about 5 minutes. Then stopped again.

" Shyanne my love the great Dark pixie. " said Payton as he kissed her hand.

" Yes Payton? " said Shyanne winking at Payton

" Will you do this for me?..... " said Payton as he whispered it into Shyanne's ear. Shyanne then smiled of Payton's plan of crushing Kathy's heart and Yui. Also something else that you'll see in the near future.

" Yes Payton my knight. " said Shyanne with a red eye. Payton smirked.

" Good luck. My Dark pixie "

Shyanne then went off somewhere while otherworld Payton standed there with a smirk. He then wondered off and find Kathryn. Kathryn was with Lance and was chatting with Kathy and Cristian as a group chat.

" Hey Sis. " said Kathy sleepy

" Yes Kat? " said Kathryn looking at her

" I... Don't... Feel. So g- " said Kathy as she fainted

" Kathy! " said all three

" Christian! " said Lance. Christian nodded and took Kathy somewhere around the party area. Or should I say her dream.

" What could have been happening to my sister. "

" I don't know Kathryn. But who ever has done it must be bad. "