Over And Over Again

*Hayleigh's POV*

            I woke up, in his arms and it was the exact place I wanted to be. I could hardly believe this was actually happening, I looked up at him sleeping and smiled. I kissed his forehead gently and a smile crept upon his face. I giggled and kept kissing all over his face until he woke up and I said "Good Morning Handsome!"

            He smiled and pulled me close into a kiss, then said "Well Good Morning Beautiful."

I blushed and then hid my face, not wanting it seen. I mumbled against him "You get to go home today. Are you excited?" I smiled "I am, but I have cheer practice later then I will come back over."

He looked at me and replied "you are so cute! And yea I am pretty excited to get home. Do you need to go? What time is practice?"

I blushed again, smiling and said "No I don't need to go, I want you to get home before I go to practice." I kissed him quickly, when we heard someone come in. I smiled and held onto him, this was literally everything I had wanted. I didn't expect it to happen this way at all but I love it none the less.

His parents came and we got him home, it was the cutest thing watching them. They were so protective and he had such a great relationship with them. We pulled into the driveway and he said "Nice ramp, dad."

His dad got out and smiled, grabbing his bags "Thank you Son."

We got inside and his parents told him they moved his room downstairs. After a little bit they left and I sit down on his bed and watched him look around his room for a while at everything. I then said "Hey I need to go Jason, I will probably already be late." I kissed him sweetly "I'll come back afterwards I promise. I'll miss you." I kissed him once more and then walked out. I waved bye to his parents and left, going to practice.

When I got there they had already started but I seen that Lyla wasn't there yet either. I smiled at Paisley and couldn't wait to hear all about her night. The coach then said "Hayleigh you are a captain on this team and you know better than to be late! The other captain isn't here yet either and we have our first competition this weekend."

I looked at her and said "I'm so sorry, I was busy."

She just shrugged and told me to get in formation, I did and we started working through our routine. Lyla finally showed up and she got the same talk I did but hers was a little worst. You could have cut the tension there with a knife, and everyone was making jokes and laughing. She was really off her game and messed up quite a few times.

After practice, I went over to Paisley and said "So, Mrs. Saracen Did you have a fun time last night?" I giggled at her face turning so red.

Paisley was turning so many shades of red and replied "It was so amazing, he is so amazing and I couldn't believe it happened. He is the best thing I have ever had!"

I smiled, I was so happy for her, she did really deserve it. I hugged her and said "Paisley that is so amazing! I am so happy you two are happy, you deserve it! So have you told your mom that you and Matt are together?"

She looked down "Well not exactly...but I am working on that. So how are you and Jason okay?"

I smiled happily and replied "Yes we are great, I actually need to get back to him. He got to come home today and I told him I would come over after practice."

She smiled "Well then go! Mom said I had to come home tonight anyway so I can't stay at Matt's if you want to come over, but I figure you will be staying over there."

I left practice and drove back to Jason's, and knocked on the door. His dad came to the door and I said "Hi Mr. Street, is Jason here?"

He smiled and replied "Hello Hayleigh, yes he is in his room you can go on in."