Unstoppable

*Hayleigh's POV*

Paisley and I got home from saying bye to the boys, as they were leaving for Dallas, the state game was Saturday. I pretty excited for this game, but you could tell how the guys were just bubbling with excitement. Well that is for all of them except Matt, he seemed upset or maybe just stressed.

We had cheered yesterday for the Panthers going to State pep rally. It went pretty good and I could for sure feel the love from Lyla. Paisley was spending the night tonight and we were leaving in the morning for Dallas, I was already packed. I was super excited yet nervous because I hadn't been since we moved.

Later that evening I got off the phone with Jason, he was telling me they got there. As soon as I hung up it seemed, Paisley plopped down on my bed beside me and said innocently "So I have something to tell you."

I looked at her knowing she wanted something and smiled "What is it?"

She giggled a little and then answered "So you know Matt's Grandma can't drive herself and Matt went with the team. I was hoping she could maybe ride with us to Dallas so she doesn't have to take the bus."

I smiled and nodded "sure she can, did you really think I would say no. Lorraine is so sweet and who wouldn't love her."

Paisley smiled and went off to call Matt's grandma and tell her. I really hoped tomorrow was fun, I feel like it would be. The drive should be fun, it's only four hours. Once we get there I can see Jason, which might be the best part.

The next morning I got up and got ready to go. I tried to look pretty nice and then put my bags in the car. I told my parents bye as they weren't coming till tomorrow and waited on Paisley. When she was ready, we grabbed a cup of coffee and left to pick up Grandma Saracen.

We were jamming out to the radio on the way to her house when Tyra called. I answered and she said "Hey Hayleigh, have y'all left for Dallas yet?"

I smiled "We are picking Lorraine and then heading out why?"

She sighed and said "Well you see Landry and I were leaving but his car won't start. Could he and I ride with you guys to the game, it would be so much fun!"

"Yeah, we will pick you guys up once we leave here. See you soon Tyra!" I smiled and hung up. I explained the whole situation to Paisley as we pulled in at Matt's.

We soon got everyone and got on our way to Dallas. Landry looked so pitiful, I don't think he was enjoying all of us. You could tell today was supposed to be his day with Tyra and only Tyra. I kind of felt sorry for him because now he was with us and we were singing and having fun.

We had stopped and got some food then got back on the road. Tyra and Grandma was in the back dancing and we were all singing Lady Marmalade. We were all having a blast, jamming out. Landry then said "Hayleigh I think it might be safer if we turned the radio off."

Tyra sighed and looked at him "oh we just took a detour into the no fun zone! Oh does anyone have a tampax, I forget to pack any? If not we are gonna have to make another stop."

Grandma started laughing "oh honey I had my last hot flash back in 1990!"

We all started dying with laughter and Paisley handed her one. Laundry sighed miserably and then looked over and said "Wait! Is that Lyla Garrity? You know daughter of the Car King being stranded here. You need to pull over!"

I pulled over there beside the highway and Tyra immediately said "why are you stopping? What are you doing? Drive the car!"

Landry then replied "Tyra this is the Christian thing to do! We have to stop and help her."