C24. Unapologetically in love

We got to #55 guys! So excited right now, oh gosh. I never thought this little book would or could get this far!

Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment to let me know what you think.

The image is of Alexandra [Ally] (Selena Gomez). Although, like with all my characters, you're free to picture her however you'd like to :)

"He's not perfect. You aren't either, and the two of you will never be perfect. He isn't going to quote poetry, he's not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don't hurt him, don't change him, and don't expect for more than he can give. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he's not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don't exist, but there's always one guy that is perfect for you."

― Bob Marley

~Sarah 

-----------------------------------------

A fire spread throughout my chest in an instant, the burning sensation gradually dispersing through my body as I processed the memories once forgotten. Flashes of this man's face bombarded my thoughts and I knew that if he were to speak now, I'd immediately be able to recognise his voice.

Before I could launch forward and rip his throat out with my bare hands, three Hunters grabbed me and forced me to my knees, quickly gagging me with a piece of cloth before all of them pulled a gun on me.

"We've been looking for you," the imposing man in the centre whom I assumed was the leader stated, his voice loud and completely emotionless.

"Fug yoh," I spat out in response.

"You do understand your position, don't you, Alexandra?" the other man -the one who killed my mother- remarked, obviously amused with my situation. As soon as he spoke up, I went to launch myself at him again, no longer caring about the guns pointed at me.

"Leave her be, Sean," the leader forcefully ordered as the other Hunters struggled to hold me back.

"Yeah, Sean; yoh murdering fug-"

"For God's sake! Someone find her a better gag!" Sean shouted, noticeably growing frustrated the more I spoke.

"Ally," the leader murmured, his voice a lot softer than I expected it to be. I cocked my head to the side and studied the leader carefully, acknowledging his neat yet rugged appearance. He was notably a few years older than Xavier, sported light brown hair matching the light stubble lining his jaw and had honey brown eyes that seemed to pierce right through me. "You know why you're here, don't you?"

I rolled my eyes at his question.

You're going to kill me. A fucking idiot could deduce that. I silently and sarcastically answered.

"Lisa was my fiancée," the leader murmured softly and I felt my heart lurch in my chest as I immediately started thinking of Xavier.

"You'd do the same if you were me," he added and I cocked an eyebrow, scoffing from behind my gag.

If I were a fucking psycho, maybe.

The curse words I shouted out were muffled by the cloth in my mouth

"Your mother killed my fiancée and for that, I will kill you. But first, there's something that you, my dear, are going to do for me," the leader stepped forward, his eyes serious as he gazed down at me. I stared right back into those eyes of his, sympathy spreading in my chest when I realised that those eyes were long dead.