Meeting

A world where your soulmate's first words to you are printed on your wrist.

Yamaguchi Tadashi, a quiet and timid Elementary school boy, always had his face stuck in a book rather than a ball game. Yamaguchi struggled to make friends. His green hair and freckles set him apart from the others, though not intentionally.

Each day after school, the bullies would kick Yamaguchi's bag. Then they would kick dirt in his eyes. He would return home with ruffled cloths, dirt all over his bag, and tear-stained cheeks. He would run into his room and cry until his eyes were swollen and puffy.

His Mum knocked on his door asking if he wanted dinner.

"Yes, I'll be down in a minute," Yamaguchi replied.

After dinner he returned to his room to let his mind wander. Before he knew it,it was morning.

The next day Yamaguchi continued with his life, going to school and running away from bullies, but this time something changed. When the bullies kicked his bag a tall boy with glasses stood there. 

He glared at Yamaguchi, then at the bullies. The tall boy's mouth turned into something that looked like a smirk, and his eyes were showing boredom. 

He opened his mouth and said, "Pathetic." The tall boy turned away and the bullies started yelling, The tall boy just kept on walking away ignoring their existence. 

That day changed Yamaguchi's life forever The word "pathetic" printed on his wrist.

Yamaguchi woke up with a hot sweat running down his forehead, he looked around to see that he was in his bedroom. it was just a dream Yama thought a wave of relief went over him as he slowly drifted back to sleep. 

"Tadashi time to get up, you will be late for school" Yamaguchi's Mum yelled from the kitchen. 

Yama slowly opened his eyes and got out of bed. He slow paced to the bathroom to see that the pieces of hair around the piece that looked like an antenna on top of his head were flattened and the antenna stood out even more than it already did. Yama tidied his messy hair, put his uniform on and ran to the kitchen to eat his breakfast. 

His mother looked at him and asked "Tadashi what happened yesterday" Yama just froze "well yesterday you came home and ran into your room, I was quite worried, you ok?" Yama sat there stunned "I I'm fine, n no need to worry" Yama muttered out quietly. 

He picked up his bag and headed for the door. On his way to school Yama started to recall the events of yesterday,he froze in his tracks remembering the tall boy, he closed his eyes as he turned his wrist over when he opened them to look at his wrist to his dismay the word "Pathetic" printed on his wrist. 

AN: Sorry that this chapter is short, this story is actually apart of my english creative writing assignment.