Crush

Yamaguchi POV

Damn it Hinata, i should never had told him about the crush i have on Tsukki. 

"Yamaguchi!, what's wrong?" Tsukki said

"nothing" I snap rather quickly 

As I looked down at my desk. I can see Tsukki from the corner of my eye he looked somewhat concerned for me. I lifted my head up to say something when Tsuki's face was right in front of mine with our foreheads touching 

"it doesn't look like you have a cold" Tsukki said. 

I could feel my face getting warmer and warmer, I was so sure that my face was redder than a tomato. 

"Are you alright you look a bit red" Tsukki said 

"I-I'm f-fine no need t-to worry" i stuttered trying to cover up my blushing face.

 "whatever" Tsukki said with an motionless face. 

When the bell rang the teacher opened up the door to signal the start of class. 

Damn it, does Tsukki know that I like him, does he like me, no i shouldn't get my hopes up just because he's my soul mate. All these thoughts were going through my head and before i knew it school had ended and I am supposed to go to the gym for Volleyball training. As I open the gym doors I'm greeted by my two seniors, one really short boy with spiked up hair and a blonde strip down the middle, the other is very tall with long hair and a headband to keep his hair from falling on his face. 

"YYAAMAAGGUCHIII!" Hinata exclaimed from the other side of the gym

He ran up and jumped on me slinging his arm around my neck like he did this morning. 

"Hinata get off" i said while trying to shake him off. 

Hinata jumped off, brought his mouth to my ear and started whisper 

"so have you told him?" Hinata looked up at me with a smirk on his face 

"you haven't have you?" Hinata said with a sad expressio, 

"look Hinata it's not that easy to tell someone these kinds of things" i said looking down at Hinata. 

"but Yams, we made a deal" the short boy whinned 

"i know" i replied

 "well you know if you don't go with the deal you will be punished" 

for some reason when Hinata said this it sent shivers down my spine, i had the feeling that if i didn't go through with this i will regret it later.

Tsukishima POV

When Yamaguchi arrived at the gym, Hinata yelled Yamaguchi at the top of his lungs. It was louder when it echoed off of the gym walls and the noise pissed me off more than the fact that Hinata was all over Yamaguchi this morning. 

Hinata jumped on Yamaguchi like he does everytime they see each other and it's really starting to annoy me. I try my best to ignore the two but Hinata looks like he is whispering something to Yamaguchi, I watch the two converse for a little and start to get curious on what they are talking about that is so interesting. I start to walk to Yamaguchi so that when he turns around i would be right in front of him. When Yamaguchi turned around it went as i had predicted, Yamaguchi turned around, bumped into my chest and started to blush like mad. 

"Cute" i chuckled. Wait why did i say that? What's this weird feeling in my chest?