Chapter 1 : Still, Our Hands Match

Details

  This takes place when Asano Gakushuu is in 11th grade. I believe by then Karma would be taller. Because the lankier you are, you grow like a pole somehow. They are 175 cm yes, but they have a 4 kg weight difference. Maybe Asano will grow to 182 like his dad, while Karma around 188. Which is around the height placed in here.

Also, Asano Gakushuu is going to prep school in Vancouver to prepare his law studies to America. He believes it will supply his future as an executive. He took it because he believed he would want it, a chance, a change. But yet, he forgot to ask what he wants at the moment. Or who he wants.

Chapter 1

Still, Our Hands Match

The ghost of winter's breath on his back, the cold piercing through. Strands of strawberry roan stood bold on the mute scenery, dissolving in the remains of the autumn mist. His lips parted, quivering. Reality once dire, remains bleak the way it would stay. His breath was mist in the cold air, like his very own words that fades to unimportance.

"You are to go abroad Gakushuu, as I have arranged for you."

He could've refused, yet it had not come out. The few muses in those lonely nights, finally came true, after all. The station was lone in the late night, with the winter cold, and it's Saturday night. There he stood, before the rails of the train, the beautiful scenery unfolding before him. Mountains that once rolled of grass, of blooms, and the sounds of crickets was left with the dim hue of snow. It was beautiful, he had thought. No matter how long he would gaze past the horizon of the rolling hills that would soon be the remembrance of his hometown, his youth. His slowly, dying youth.

"Don't jump, dumbass." A familiar voice called. Impossible. He turned his head back, there he was with wild red locks, those strands dancing in the gusting wind, and those hazel eyes just as strong. "Way to say hello, you prick. I am not suicidal." the roan haired boy answered almost instantly. "Why are you here this late?" Karma asked in curiosity. "Nothing at all." It was an honest explanation. "Out looking for a cold, huh." ,the ginger haired boy muttered. "Well, what are you doing here so late yourself?" asked the roan haired boy. "Just looking out for the scenery."

"Isn't it cold?" the question came out of concern."Home is a bit too warm and empty. Stop babying me." The ginger replied.

He was glad, though he had expected to be alone, there was someone to shared this scenery. However cold, plain, usual, it was certainly the last he would see of it. His memory lifted back to when he stood in the room of his father's office, fists clenching. His own mouth has betrayed him.

"I will go, chairman."

It was the statement he would have regretted the most, perhaps now, maybe not so then. He was leaving and no one knew. No one will know until he was truly gone. Goodbyes are too cliché, a farewell too much a crowd, and to part was excruciatingly painful. His words had sunk in his throat, a troubling expression, covered in mist, dissolving. The ginger haired boy fixated his eyes on those violet orbs, Nothing wll truly be left of him, but his legacy. His splendor in everything he puts his hand to, but never him. Perfect, but for himself, it will never be. And it would be the same to anywhere, even to the ends of the Earth If he could reach it, nothing would be left of him. A cursed perfection.

There wasn't a word exchanged as the the two stood still, the scenery describing what would descend of words. He had wanted to tell none, yet If he had to, he would tell a single soul, just one. It would be Akabane Karma, his very rival he had lost to the very end. He had fell from his throne and fell for him.And Asano felt his courage disintegrating. Like spiteful futility. Bit his tounge with his broken speech. "Karma." The very first time, his voice held a bitter gourd of quality. A pair of hazel lifted gaze, meeting violet orbs, somewhat meaningful, to meet. "What is it?"

Decimated HeapsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara