Chapter 3

Hey guys, Tyler here.

WARNING, THERE IS SMUT ALREADY

AHHHH, I NEED JEBUS. HOW MUCH SIN CAN YOU TAKE?

Mitchs POV

I push Jerome onto the bed, shutting and locking the door behind us. I think I can spare everyone else of my girly moans and childish pleads. Why did I have to drink so much, I really don't want to do this, yet my horny body is ready for some hardcore action.

I turn around to see Jerome. His back rests against the headboard so he is sitting up. His eyes are laced with a fiery passion that sends sparks across my heated flesh. I smirk and walk up to the edge of the bed. Jerome's watching my every move. I unzip my jacket and dump it onto the floor. I make no attempt make myself look sexy. Come on, I'm high and on drugs, I honestly couldn't give a shit.

I rip my shirt over my head and Jerome does the same, smirking. I jump onto Jerome, straddling his stomach and pressing out bodies together. I can feel his growing boner pressing against my ass. Oh god. I waist no time in connecting our lips, my eyes fluttering closed. Within an instance, our tongues are rubbing against eachother, battling for dominance. My hands lace through Jerome's silky chestnut brown hair while is hands delicately hold the back of my neck, tracing patterns in it making me shudder.   I come out victorious, my tongue searching every inch of Jeromes warm cavern. I pull away from the kiss, catching a quick breath.  Holly shit, Jerome can kiss.

Jerome wastes no time in kissing down my neck, causing me to shudder in excitement. He furiously bites at the junction between my neck and shoulder causing me to gasp and moan lightly as tingles spread across my skin causing my checks to flush a crimson red and my boner to become more erect. I never stop running my hands through Jeromes hair as he does this. His lips start to trace down to my right nipple. I gasp as he starts to suck on one of them, the pain leaving a pleasurable mark.

I reach up to his ear and whisper into it

"I want to blow your bubblegum."

....wait....what the fuck did I just say!? Oh Jesus, why!?

Jerome pulls his lips off of me and he smirks. His body lays down on the bed while I make my way down to his crotch. That's it, I'm never coming to a party ever again. My hands fondle with his belt as Jerome runs his fingers through my hair. I pull his pants and boxers down at the same time, revealing his very very large erection.

I lean down and place a light kiss on his tip. His hands run through my hair as my hands teasingly rub up and down his hot length. My tongue runs over his tip, making him Buck his hips, trying to get me to take him whole. I firmly hold his hips down, making him whine a little. I look up to meet his eyes. I wink at him and continue to suck at his tip. Then, I go all the way down, deep throating his member.

I lift myself off to his tip and then go back down, swirling my tongue over his tip the whole time. I've sucked a lot of dicks in my time, so this isn't a new experience. Suddenly, Jerome pulls me off his dick making my drunk eyes look up to him, lick my lips and whine softly. He smirks down at me and then throws me into my hands and knees, my head buried in the pillows. He gets behind me, fingers circling my hole. He enters two in, making my moan softly as he teases my prostate.

"Shhh Mitchy, you'll get a taste soon enough."

-~*~-

I wake with a groan. I sit up, only for pain to shoot from my ass up to my spine causing me to whimper. I look around to see I'm laying in the kitchen. Why the fuck am I in the kitchen? What the fuck happened last night? All I remember is having to take some shots and then everything else is a blur.