Secrets and Lies

69, a number like no other and the only time that mathematics interested me.

Right now, Mariah and I are enjoying that number..

"Oh Maz, Im gonna fucking cum, keep doing that with your tongue"

She was swirling it round my wet hole like it was a favourite ice cream and I was screaming in sheer delight as her tongue penetrated further and further inside me. The flesh within me was hot to the touch and pulsating in rhythm to the beat as she brought me closer and closer to the edge.

Maz herself was deep in moan mode...

"Yes, Yes, Yes Hayley I love your tongue in my cunt, you dirty bitch....Im so wet for you..."

Maz was an animal in bed but then so was I ,. we were made for each other and we couldn't leave each other alone if we tried,. Her breasts were so firm, actually her whole body was a creation of perfection and as I was driven closer and closer to another earth shattering orgasm I pushed my tongue further into her own wetness.

I loved apple juice but it came a distant second to her own, which was smeared all over my face and coated on my tongue.

I felt the fire start to build and then like a strike of lightning I came loud and long, filling her mouth with what she desperately longed, to overflowing...

Hayley moved her thumb into the action and captured my clit at an angle which sent a chilling vibration through my body and out of my pulsating pussy.

"Catch it all babe"

My life blood moved through like an express train and was expelled into her waiting mouth

Slurps and satisfied "Hmmm's" were heard as we both got our just rewards....

The bed and ourselves were soaked, a sheen of sweat coating our bodies and our faces covered with a fine film of dew.

We untangled and sat next to each other and gave each other a tongue bath, tasting the delicious delight of our pleasure.

"Hayley, I know its only been a short while but I think im falling for you..."

My eye brows raised in surprise

"Maz the tiger in bed is becoming a pussycat"

"Yes, sad isn't it"

"No its not, because im beginning to feel the same, your my equal in bed and that's an amazing feeling"

"So Tess is history??"

I felt sad then...

"I will always love her, we are bonded but as a lover...."

"Yes, she is history...."