You'd do that for me

I was inside her apartment, we were kissing.....again...

Demi had some good news for me

"My next tour is in the UK and starts tomorrow, so..... I'd like for you and your family to be guests on my private plane back home"

"Oh wow, really ??"

"Yes really, I want to thank you for all you have done for me"

"What have I done??"

"Come on Tess, you have given me a chance to experience a normal life!"

"Do you accept??"

"I need to speak with my folks, and what about our flight"

"Already sorted and......Ive spoken to your parents too"

"You have, when????"

"A few hours after we parted I followed you back to the hotel and saw them in the lobby, they recognised me straight away"

"Hmmm sneaky"

"Yeah I...........Told them u and I were old friends and that we had met up"

"Really? And what did they say"

"Your parents are lovely and I told them about coming to the UK for concerts and that as a thank you I wanted to take u all home on my plane"

"Bet that went down well, my parents don't go for charity"

"You would be surprised, and its not charity. They were very happy to be in the company of a real star as they called me and accepted my offer. So I had the flights cancelled and made arrangements"

"Ah, so you were expecting me to say yes"

"I was hoping you would, yes"

"What did you say to convince my parents to take the trip back"

"I told them you were considering doing a song with me"

Oh my fucking god, the most beautiful woman on the planet told my parents that I was going to sing with her....This was like one giant dream

"So is that a yes"

I smiled at her and said

"Yes, but I have a better way of showing my appreciation""

"Im sure you do Tess, but your in a vulnerable state and I need you focussed"

"Your right, I was being selfish"

"You ARE being selfish, but that's what makes u such a great person. And I would so love to explore that tight little ass of yours"

"Then I will see you tomorrow?"

"Go to the airport as planned and my touring party will deal with the flight details