Rave Reviews for Suicide Notes

Rave Reviews for SUICIDE NOTES

"This was the perfect book!! I love the heartache, passion, love, and hot sizzle that this book has! Absolutely incredible story that left me wanting more, and by far one of my favorite Lacey Weatherford books yet!!"

-Christina Racich, Pretty Lil' Page Turners

Suicide Notes will make you think and feel things you never could have imagined! It will pull at your heart and, hopefully, make you realize that you should never give up on life and love.

-Raquel Auriemma, Roc n' Read

Suicide Notes will leave you speechless and in awe of such writing. You'll question what you would do if you knew...would you be like Caleb or Anna? Or would you do something completely different? Lacey Weatherford has delivered an epic tale that will truly touch your heart and question your soul.

-Toni Blair, The Mad Hatters Street Team

"Lacey Weatherford has done it again! She has created another story that engages the reader so much they are unable to stop turning the pages. My heart was broken for the decision Jessi made. But it was really devastating the heartache she left behind for Caleb and Anna along with her mom. Suicide is never the answer and teens need to realize this. Bravo excellent job on getting a message to our girls of today."

-Lisa Markson, The Paranormal Bookworm