#21 josh // spiderman junior

Josh // spiderman junior
Requested for TheMintSmartie - originaly posted on preferences

I sat on the floor shaking with nervous.

I hadn't been feeling great the last few weeks and had missed my monthly so I decided to take a pregnancy test.

I my phone went off for 5 minutes being over. I glanced over at the test and saw '+' bright and clear Infront of me.

Tears slipped down my face as I jumped from the sound of mine and Josh's shared apartment door slamming.

I was going to be a mum

"Gabby? You there?" Josh yelled.

I wiped the tears of my face trying to gather myself together too face Josh.

"Ya one minute I'm in the bathroom," I yelled back standing up cringing at how weak my voice sounded.

"Gabby are okay?" Josh asked his voice coming from out side the bathroom door.

The sound of his voice hit me like a brick and I broke down into tears.

The door opened and Josh came in rushing over to comfort me.

"Josh were going to be parents, I'm pregnant," I said smiling through my tears.

"And your going to be an amazing mum," Josh said grinning.

"Your going to be the best Dad," I replied to Josh.

"Ya he can be Spider-Man junior," Josh said getting all worked up crying.

"What if he's a girl?" I replied giggling.

"Oh..don't worry we'll make it work," Josh replied cuddling you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Warning to all those gray girls there's a couple of gray imagines coming up very soon...good luck!
New cover! What ya think?

Liv xx

Vote & comment & share & enjoy