#31 ryan // stressed

Ryan // Stressed
Ryan for @ellienicolexx - originally posted on preferences

I walked through the door to mine and Ryan's shared Dublin apartment ready to pull my hair out, I had been assigned to organise a wedding for three weeks time, the couple hadn't even got the venue booked so there was A LOT of planning to be done and I could do nothing until the venue was booked.

Right now all I wanted was a nice hot lush bath but it was too late for that being 10 at night.

I was greeted to the sight of a smily Ryan facetimeing his brothers.

"Okay boys ive gotta go, Eloise is home now, I'll talk to you soon, and for the love of god don't cause any trouble," he said to a giggling bunch of kids as he ended the FaceTime call earning a chorus of 'I love you ryry' and 'bye ryry' which was adorable.

"Hey babe," Ryan said coming to hug me as I breathed in his sent, calming me slightly.

"Hey ryry," I replied letting out sigh.

"You've getting that from the boys eh," Ryan said chuckling, " you know they really like you."

"I know Ryan, but please I'm so tired, I need a bath but it's to late," I moaned looking up into his eyes.

.you change into that onsie of yours and I'll run you a bath and I might even run down town for a checky dominos," Ryan siad smiling softly at me.

"Thanks babe," I replied kissing his check as I headed to change into my onsie as I heard ryan turn on the water on.

I walked into the bathroom ten minutes later, make up off and in my onsie to find the bathroom covered in candles, a bath full of bubbles with a lush bath bomb ready to go in and a smily Ryan grabbing a face mask for me.

Although he grew up in a house full of boys he sure knew how to treat a lady.

"I think this is one of those mask thingys," Ryan said scratching his head showing me the sanctuary spa charcoal face mask that was in his hands.

"It is ryry," I giggled heading over to him and kissing him on the lips as a thank you.

"I'm going to get that pizza, I'll be back in about half an hour princess, bye," Ryan said kissing my forehead before leaving to soak in the bath.

The smell of lavender calming me as I sat in the bath for the next twenty minutes before drying myself off and getting into my onsie before removing my face mask as I heard ryan open the door.

"I'm back princess with food," Ryan shouted as I heard him set his keys down on the counter.

"Alright two minutes Ryan," I shouted back as I dried my face and threw on a moisturiser on it as I trugged into the kitchen, the smell of pizza hitting my nostrils as I saw Ryan sitting on the couch as he opened up the box of pizza.

I sat down beside him, grabbing a slice of pizza and stuffing my face.

"Thanks ryry," I said smiling as I cuddled into him.

"I love you Eloise," Ryan said looking at me.

"I love you to ryry, I love you to."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Heyyy...homework done feet up, counting down the days till midterm✌🏼 the title of this reminds me of stressed out by TØP...that song is class!

Liv xx💙💛

Vote & comment & share & enjoy 💙💛