His End

This is something different than the first two stories, something a bit darker. So if you laugh, you're probably a bad person. Or not, I'm not the one to judge. xD
~~~~~~~~~~

Pablo looked at the small girl crying in the corner, the sleeves of her sweater soaking in her own blood. He gave her a crooked look, instantly silencing her pleads for help, and looked back at the children who were sitting still in front of him: 'A little birdie told me your parents aren't going to come for you anytime soon, might as well tell you another story.'

The children didn't dare to give Pablo any questions as to what kind of story he'll tell them now, or where are their parents. They just silently sat there, scared that if they only peep like a mouse, their arms will end up in the corner across the room while their bodies would lie on the other side. Simply what happened to the poor girl who was bleeding out as each second passed by.

And so, Pablo started with the story: "Once upon a time, there was this yellow little orb called Puc-Man. You see, Puc-Man was no ordinary orb. He lived in an arcade machine, where children like you played his game. Puc-Man's goal in that game was to eat as many smaller orbs as possible while being chased by 4 ghosts, Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde.

The ghosts hated Puc-Man very much because those smaller orbs belonged to them. One day they lost all of them and when the 4 ghost tried to find them, they saw Puc-Man already eating them.

But Puc-Man didn't know what happened. He was clueless and still is. That's why he always has that surprised expression on his face.

But one night, when the Arcade was closed due to the errors of some arcade machines, a strange man came in. No one knew the man by name, but no one saw him come into the arcade either. But that very night, a certain video game character awoke from its sleep in one of the arcade machines.

Yes, it was Puc-Man. But boy was he surprised. In fact, he couldn't even close his mouth from the shock. All he could do was leave it open.

The man who set him free was gone by the time Puc-Man realized what happened and there was no way for him to go back. But why would he want to? It's not like he'll miss any of those terrifying ghosts that only tried to eat him.

And so he set off his foot out of the Arcade into the real world where only plenty of surprises awaited him. Let's not forget this was his first time being out in the open, not talking about it being a nighttime.

Now, Puc-Man was feeling hungry. He hasn't had any real food yet besides the small orbits that he stole from the ghosts. Indeed he didn't know what they were, but they tasted so deliciously. Unfortunately there weren't any of them around, so he had to find another source of food.

When Puc-Man roamed the rather empty streets of this unknown city, he heard strange noises coming from an alleyway nearby. His feet couldn't resist running toward the sound, his curious eyes looking for the source of it. But what he found was very shocking.

There were these strange two creatures, their skin pale under the streetlight. One was somehow trying to defend itself from the other. The other one ripping pieces of fabric from the first one as Puc-Man could only stare with horror in his eyes, his mouth opening wider than ever. He still wasn't able to close it even if he tried.

Puc-Man couldn't watch it anymore and so he ran away from them, looking for a way back to the Arcade. But once he stood in the middle of the road, he realized there wasn't any way back. He was lost and done for.

He walked further into the city, not knowing what to do now. Why was he sent to this strange place? Did he have any purpose here? He didn't know that, and god forgive me but spoiler alert, there was no way he would find out.

So as he walked down the lonely road, he saw something running across the street. One, two, three.. four of mysterious creatures were there. That meant he wasn't alone anymore.

But one looked differently than the other three. Maybe they were chasing it? Just like those ghosts used to chase Puc-Man. Of course, Puc-Man decided to see what was happening and so he followed them.

But he knew he screwed up once he hit a dead end and was surrounded by none other than 3 beasts, their teeth sharp and saliva slowly dripping in the dirty ground, their eyes focused on their prey.

Pac-Man's eyes were the size of a bowling ball now, his pupils glowing in a colour a human eye would not recognize, his mouth open even wider than before, the edges of it showing what was inside of him... red, rotting flesh.

This world was turning Puc-Man into something morbid, all because he didn't belong in it. But that didn't stop the beasts from coming closer to him, ready to have their long awaited dinner. Puc-Man almost thought it was the end of him, but suddenly the beasts ran away, their shadows disappearing in the darkness of that night.

Puc-Man saw something glowing around him, that light seemed familiar. He turned around, his nightmare glowing there, staring at him in a murderous manner. Four lights, red, pink, blue and orange. It was the four ghosts and Puc-Man knew that if he didn't start running, it would be the end of him. And so, Puc-Man ran for his life through the streets, alleyways, sometimes stopping at a dead end but having enough time to get out of there.

But with each step he took, his mouth slowly tore from his face, cracks of his skin almost connecting in the back of his big yellow head, his eyes almost popping out from the speed of his feet. But he knew he couldn't run forever, what for? He was sure the ghosts would catch up to him either way and he had no purpose of running away.

He stopped in the middle of a road, four glowing ghost floating towards him. He just stood there, the cracks coming from his mouth and all around his head showing the rotting flesh underneath that yellow skin.

The ghosts surrounded him, tearing him apart piece by piece, munching on different parts of his body until none but his eyes were left lying on the cold ground. And those eyes watched as those ghosts slowly flew away, proud smiles on their faces. Those eyes watched everything that happened in front of them until they were eaten by the beasts of the night.

And that was the story of Puc-Man. See how dangerous is the outside world? That's why I can't let you children go out alone without your parents. Now, if you'll excuse me I need to take care of your little friend there in the corner.' said Pablo, standing up from his little chair and walking towards the arms that were put in the corner of the room, 'looks like she fell asleep. You kids should go to sleep, too. I'll tell you more stories tomorrow.' He grabbed the poor girls head and dragged her out of the room. Before walking outside and locking the room, he said a simple: 'Goodnight.' with a smile on his face.