Chapter 1 - My Crush

-4 years ago-

"Shimada Yuiji?" A voice matching a lullaby sang out my name. I opened my eyes, drowsily staring into the person who called my name.

My eyes snapped open when I realized it is the student council's president.

"Y-Yukimura-senpai?" I timidly bowed at the president一 hoping not to annoy him. Well, he is famous for being a sadist...at least that was what I heard.

"Meeting. Fast." He muttered and walked away. "E-Eh? Okay..." I followed him and looked down the whole time.

To think that I fell asleep on the roof! And worst of all, it's Yukimura-senpai who found me! What a bummer...

He's sulking, what a cutie. I looked away when Shimada looked up to me.

I covered my mouth with my hand, attempting to hide the blush I have had for a while now.

"Yukimura-senpai?" Shimada fastened his pace and catched up to me. "Yes?" I turned my head around, staring at his small panting figure.

"Your face is burning red! Are you sick?" I said worriedly while staring at Yukimura-senpai's crimson face.

Yukimura-senpai coughed and looked away. "I'm fine." He muttered and slapped his cheeks. Weird.

"Really?" Shimada tugged my shirt with his teary eyes. Still covering my face一 I nodded and walked away from his hella cute face.

This sounds pathetic but...I have liked Shimada since the entrance ceremony. His figure was somehow stand-out the most for me.

I still remember it clearly like yesterday. Him一 standing infront of a sakura tree with the spring breeze messing his golden locks. Not to mention his blue eyes, which are similar to sapphire gems.

I can't help but to be drown in his beauty. To think that someone like him exist, it blows me away. And because of that, I helplessly fell for him.

Is this what they call love at the first sight? I used to not believe it. But now I do, because of him.

I was actually quite surprised when I found out he was the new secretary for the student council. Because of him too, now I do my job as the president happily.

And it is just because I get to see him. Oh my, you won't know how adorable he looks when he fell asleep while doing the papers.

Oh or when he accidently bought the wrong drink. And when he-- My thoughts were cut off when Shimada poked my back.

"Uhm...we have arrived..." He muttered. I slapped myself mentally. I'm usually not like this! Something's wrong with me.

I coughed and nodded at him. I entered the student council room with embarassment.

"Okay, now that the president is here...we will start the meeting." The vice president fixed his glasses and prepared his papers.

"Today's topic is about clubs' budgets, yes?" I sat on my seat and put my head on my hands. Honestly, I did not care about the meeting. I just want to see Shimada's confused face.

"Yes, a lot of clubs are complaining about their low budgets." Our treasurer said while eating a candy. My eyebrows twitched at the sight of his cute hairpins he has on.

"And some of them wrote proposal letters too, pres." Sato一 The vice president said as he looked through the papers.

"Read one of them out loud for me." I rubbed my temples and took a peek to see Shimada. Hehe, well that is Shimada's signature clueless face.