chapter 8

Hope you enjoy this chapter

Lucy pov

he drove to the cafe I had my notebook in my bag. Natsu said "lucy." I said "yes what." He said "you need to stop being shy." I looked away at my bag he pulled over and kissed me. When he was done kissing me he said "lucy give me the notebook please." I said "natsu I.." he said "do it for me lucy." I said "fine." then we continued to the cafe.

Time gap at the cafe

When we got to the cafe I walked in I didn't have my notebook. Natsu said "hey." Gray said "hey." Levy and erza was here to I said "hey." Levy said "hey lu." Then I walked over to where natsu was he said "hi lucy." I said "h-hi natsu." Gray said "she talked." He said "yea." Gray walked up close and said "did you do what I thought you two did." Natsu said "maybe... maybe not." I went outside to get some air natsu walked out and said "lucy." I looked at him and said "what natsu." He said "do you hate me." I looked over at him and said "would I did what I did last night if I hated you." He looked away and said "no but." I walked up to natsu and said "I don't hate you at all natsu I...." he said "you what." I looked away blushing then I said "I love you natsu." He hugged me and said "I love you to lucy." Then we went back into the cafe an had fun. At one I was asleep so he drove me to his house but what we didn't know is that the gang from before was stalking us.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter