chapter 14

If you want to skip this chapter you can but if you do read this chapter Hope you enjoy this (lemon)chapter and the song

Lucy pov

When I cut myself it hurt I then called natsu. When he picked up he said "yes lucy." I said "can you please come over I need you." Then I hang up the phone and sat in the corner waiting and crying. Then after 5 minutes I heard someone knock on my door They said "lucy are you in there." I said "come in" he opened my door and he said "where are you." I said "in my room." Then he walked in and seen glass every where then natsu seen me in the corner he said "lucy." I looked up at him crying I said "n-natsu." I had on my hoodie on I ran to natsu and hugged him while I was still carrying he said "what's wrong lucy." I said "natsu can I ask you something." He said " yes you can ask me anything." I said "how did you all for me." He hugged me tight and said "lucy you beautiful,smart and..." I said "and what." He said "and your so hot when you smile." I said "oh am I," then we kissed. I rapped my legs around his waist we where making out. He walked and layed on my bed we we're still kissing when he stopped I said "natsu c-can you remind me." He said "I was going to do that." I didn't want him to take off my hoodie when he kissed my neck I said "ah natsu." Then he took off my hoodie then he seen cut marks on my arm he said "lucy you..." he seen tears go down my face I said "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He said "you cut yourself." I shacked my head yes he said "lucy." I said "natsu stay here please." He said "I'm not going anywhere." Then we kissed again he grabbed my arm I screamed in his mouth then we stopped he seen I was in pain then he looked at my arm he said "why lucy." I said "m-my dad died." Natsu said "I'm sorry." I said "natsu continue." He said "but your arm." I said "I'll be fine." He said "ok." Then he to off his shirt and I took off my tank top. Then he licked all the way down to my belly then he took off my pants and my underwear to show my womanhood. Then he took off his pants and his boxer to show his manhood. Then we kissed I felt out tung's dancing in my mouth then he lined them up then he started I said "ah ah n-natsu." Out hands where locked together. Then i fell asleep natsu but his shirt over me and said "night lucy." Then he fell asleep with his arms around my.

Hope you enjoyed this (lemon) chapter if you read it. You didn't have to though.