Name tag

(Brice's p.o.v)
"Your late." The teacher says
"I-I know. And I swear it won't happen again! You see my mom-"
"I don't need the excuses." The teacher cuts her off. "Take a seat." She points to an empty chair behind me. Score!
I watch as she walks over to the seat and sits down. Danny elbows me in the ribs.
"Ow man! What the heck?" I say.
"Take a picture it'll last longer." He jokes. I give him a dirty look.
"Boys is there a problem that you'd like to share with the class?" The teacher looks directly at us.
"Uh no ma'am." I say quickly. She nods and turns to the black board.
"Today we will getting to know each other some with an activity." She says while writing the date on the board. The class starts talking.
"Bricey has a crush!" Danny says.
"Shut up!" I whisper. And punch him in the arm. The teacher passes out some blank 3 inch wide paper and stands back up at the board.
"Ok everyone. Today we will be creating a name tag to put on our desk." she sat down at her desk. I take a dark green mark from the container on the desk between Danny and I. Danny takes out a red. A few minutes later Danny looks over at me.
"Wow dude that a cool tag." He says. I had colored about 3/4 of the tag in a camo pattern.
"Thanks." I say and continue to work.

Sorry this chapter was so short! The next one will be longer.