Chapter 1

When Emma was a baby she was cursed by Rumplestilitskin to burn in the sunlight. Her skin would turn red and start sizzling. She was only allowed to be outside at night and was always kept in rooms with no windows. She was always wanting to learn combat and when she was 16 her father taught her. Her aim was amazing! Which you might need when you get kidnapped by pirates. That's the life of Emma Swan so far.

She's kept in a room below deck with no windows. But the room was VERY small. It's her second week on the ship now and the only person who's been nice to her is William Turner, then again that's the only person on the crew she's met other than Captain Hook of course. Speaking of, every time his name was brought up or he went to visit her it was the worse thing in the world for her. Possibly even worse then burning in the sun.

Turner was the only one who truly cared about her condition and was interested. She told him that if she was in the sun for too long her skin wouldn't only turn bright red and sizzle but flames would form if in the sun for too long.

"That's a terrible way of torture. Let me give you some advice, Hook had many enemies. DO NOT get close to him. Although the he's a nice guy once you get to know him, his enemies love to take the person closest to him and, by whatever means necessary, do whatever they need to do to that person to get the information they need" Turner stated.

"I have absolutely no plans of getting to know him" Emma responded. "So don't worry about that."

He nodded and told Emma he had to go after the yell of the captain. He left Emma below deck locked in her cage, as she liked to call it. Little did Emma know what was to come.