Chapter 19

THE NEXT MORNING
Emma woke up with her head still on his shoulder.

"Morning sunshine" he said looking at her.

She groaned and moved her head off his shoulder and under the blankets. Hook just laughed slightly.

"It's too early" she groaned.

"It's almost ten in the morning" he smiled.

Emma tossed the covers off. Her hair extremely. She was already wearing the clothes she was going to wear today. But Hook couldn't contain his laughter with her hair. "Oh shut up, you get bed head too" she said and went to her hairbrush.

"I'm sorry" he finished laughing. "But it's funny"

"Yeah yeah" she said finishing her pony tail. "Are we going to go train or not?"

"Aye" he said getting up. He was also in the clothes for the day.

They both walked to the training room and picked their swords off the wall. Emma reached for his since she's been using it lately but corrected herself and grabbed hers.

"I saw that" he said after they got in position to fight.

"Well, I've been using yours for the past nine years" she responded as they clashed swords.

"Is that so?" He smirked dodging one of her swings.

"Is there a problem?" She asked.

"Not at all" he responded and pinned her to the floor.

They just stared into each other eyes. Without another second to go by, he leaned in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck kissing back. When he released he smiled and so did she. He got her up and continued training. That kiss said all what they needed to say. 'I love you'.

THE END
~~
A/N: it's over :(! I had a lot of fun writing this story. just remember not all stories will end happy ;) that's what keeps them interesting. what was your favorite part of the story? i don't know when I'll have my next story up. I'll might do one that takes place in Storybrooke since the one that does is my most read story. Do you guys want my next story on the Jolly Roger or Storybrooke? PLEASE let me know in the comments!