Not Weird, Just Shy

Miu's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and yawned softly. I looked at my surroundings,  seeing I was in a house. "Hello?" I called softly. "It's about time you woke up." I turned my head and saw Tazuna. "Mr. Tazuna?" I asked.

"How are you feeling, kid?" Tazuna asked. "I feel fine." I answered, sitting up. "Where am I?" I asked. "You're in my house. One of your teammates carried you here." he answered. "Where's everyone now?"

"They're outside, training."

I nodded. "Thank you." I got out of the bed then walked outside the house. "Morning, Miu-chan!" Naruto callled. I waved to him. "How are you feeling, Miu?" Kakashi-sensei asked me. "I'm feeling fine, sir." I answered. I saw Naruto run up a tree then fall on his head.

"We're practicing chakra control so we can climb trees without using our hands." Kakashi-sensei explained. "Chakra control?" I repeated. Kakashi-sensei began to explain to me about chakra control and how to maintain it.

"Do you understand, Miu?" Kakashi-sensei asked. "I think so." I said. I made the chakra go to my feet then began to walk up the tree. I made it to the top then sat on the branch. "Not bad, Miu." Kakashi-sensei praised. I smiled shyly before looking up at the sky.

I thought about what Lord Hokage mentioned about the seven sins.

Pride....

Envy...

Wrath...

Sloth...

Greed...

Gluttony...

And Lust....

I thought about the last sin. I wanted to know more about lust. "Miu-chan," I blinked my eyes before looking down. "Can I talk to you for a sec?" Naruto asked. I nodded and got down from the tree. "Is something wrong, Naruto?" I asked.

"Yeah, I kind of need your help on this whole chakra controlling thing." he whispered. "Why are you whispering?" I whispered back. "Because I don't want Sasuke to know what we're talking about. Plus, can we keep this to ourselves?" Naruto asked.

"Um, sure." I answered. "So what do you say, Miu-chan? Will you help me out?" Naruto asked. I nodded my head. "I'll help you." I said. Naruto smiled then hugged. "You're the best, Miu-chan!" he cheered. I blushed a little. I began to tell him the easiest way to climb up the tree.

"Thanks, Miu-chan." Naruto said before heading to his tree. I went back inside the house then took our my journal. I began to write a few things about Zabuza Momochi. "Hey Miu, what are you doing?" I heard Sakura ask. I turned around.

"I'm just writing." I answered. "Just what are you trying to pull, huh?" she demanded. "What do you mean? I'm just writing." I answered. "Don't think I don't know what you're planning. You're trying to get Sasuke to like you." Sakura said.

"Sasuke? No, you got it all wrong. I'm not planning anything." I insisted. She snatched my journal out of my hands. "What's this old thing? Some kind of diary?" she said."No! Give it back! Please, I need it!" I said as Sakura kept the journal out of my reach.

"Oh, I see. This book contains your secrets. Hey, why don't you write how useless you are." Sakura sneered. I looked down at the floor and gritted my teeth as I held back my tears. "Sheesh, what's up with you? You're so weird." Sakura said. "I'm not weird. I'm just... I'm just shy." I whispered. "Hang in there, Miu."

I looked up a little. Orochimaru-san? "Hey, are you listening to me?" Sakura demanded as she grabbed a fistful of my hair. She yanked her hand back, causing the ribbon that was holding my hair back to come off. "Man, you're so annoying. All you do is cry like a big baby. Heck, if I were you,  I would just go ahead and die." Sakura sneered.

I glared at her as tears began to form in my eyes. "Then why don't you go ahead and die!!" I screamed. I snatched my journal back from her then ran out of the house. I ran far away from the house until I couldn't run anymore.

I somehow found myself near a cliff. I sniffed as I looked to see how far down it was. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I opened my journal. "I don't understand. Why can't I live a happy life like everyone else? I did nothing to antagonize them. So why?" I asked as I hugged my journal to my chest.

I was about to jump off the cliff until a hand grabbed my arm. "Don't do it." I brought to someone's chest.I looked up, seeing a teenage boy with long black hair and brown eyes. "Don't do it, Miu." he repeated.

"Why shouldn't I? I have no reason to live in this world." I said, closing my eyes as tears fell from my eyes. I sniffed and buried my face in his chest. "What happened back there?" the teenager asked. I blinked and moved away from him.

"Who are you? How did you know my name?" I asked. "My name's Haku. I learned your name when that blonde haired boy yelled out your name... back when you were fighting Zabuza." he said. He took out a hanker chief from his clothing then handed it to me.

I accepted it and wiped my eyes while blowing my nose. "Thank you." I said as I continued to wipe my eyes. "What were you crying about?" Haku asked. I shook my head. "I don't want to talk about it." I said. "Miu! Miu, where are you?" Kakashi called.

"I should be going now. Thank you for helping me." I said before leaving. I looked back at Haku. He was already gone. I walked back to Tazuna's place before I was engulfed in a hug. "Naruto?" I asked. "I was so worried about you. Why did you run off?" he asked.

I got out of his hug then went to my room. "Sasuke? What are you doing here?" I asked. "Getting changed. Tazuna didn't have enough rooms so we're sharing one." he answered bluntly as he put on his shirt. I nodded. "Have you seen my ribbon?" I asked. "Oh, you mean this thing?" he asked, holding it up to me.

"Yes, that's it." I said. I walked towards him, reaching for it. When it touched my fingers, he pulled it out of my reach. "May I have my ribbon please?" I asked. I reached for it again, this time, he grabbed my wrist. "Sasuke?" I asked. He pulled me towards him and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Sasuke?" I repeated. "Why are you so nervous around me, Miu?" Sasuke asked. "I'm just shy." I answered. "Is it just that? Because I'm getting the feeling you like me." Sasuke said, smirking. "No, Sakura likes you. I don't like you in that kind of way." I told him.

I tried to get out of his hold but he wasn't budging. "Sasuke, please let go." I said. I was starting to get a little uncomfortable with him holding me like this. "Maybe I don't want to." Sasuke said, pulling me closer. "S-Sasuke, I'm getting a little u-u-uncomfortable w-with this." I said, speaking my mind.

"Oh?" he asked. I closed my eyes tightly as I tried to push him away. He finally let go of me and I stumbled back. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't tease me anymore." I said as my heart pounded in my chest. Sasuke smirked. "I don't think so. I enjoy teasing you, Miu." he said.

"Well, I don't like it. So I would like you to stop." I said frowning. "Is that what you really want, Miu?" he asked. I shyly nodded my head. He walked towards me again. I have to think of an excuse before he tries anything. "Um, I-I have to go to the bathroom. Excuse me." I said quickly before walking past him.

I went to the bathroom and looked at my face. I was blushing and my heart wouldn't stop pounding. Why did I get so nervous when he was near me? Now that I think about it, I'm nervous around a lot of people when they're near me. 

"Miu, do you want some dinner?" Kakashi-sensei asked from outside the door. I opened the door and looked at him. "Actually, I'm not that hungry." I answered softly. "I understand. Are you okay, Miu? Your face is red." Kakashi said, putting a hand over my forehead.

I flinched and moved back a little. I wasn't exactly use to people touching me. "I'm fine. I'm just a little tired." I said before walking past him. I went to my room to lie down. Eventually, I fell asleep.