3# How You Met

Bellamy Blake
You were naturally a very curious person, a little to curious as your brother Lincoln had told you, so you can imagine how you felt when you saw the drop ship land on Earth. Both you and Lincoln had spent every waking moment studying the Sky People by hiding in the trees and observing them from afar.

One day, Lincoln had business to attend to so you went by yourself and had gotten a little too close. They must have noticed you because in an instant bullets were whizzing past you. You ran as far as you could, a few people were sent out to catch you and you could have easily lost them when they split up if it weren't for the trap you got caught on.

A rope tied itself around your ankles and hoisted you up. You were handing upside down by your legs, your arms dangling as you waited for the Sky People to finally catch you.

It took a long time but they had finally realized that you had gotten caught in one of their traps. Their leader; who you heard everyone call Bellamy. Got you down and quickly tied your hands behind your back, and he took you as the Sky People's prisoner but before you reached their camp, you heard him muttered under his breath something that had caused a small grin to form on your lips.

"I didn't know there were any pretty Grounders."

Finn Collins
When the drop ship landed you had hit your head a little too hard on something causing you to black out for a few days. Once you had woken up, your sister Clarke had introduced you to a few people, but the Spacewalker, Finn, had caught your interest.

Monty Green
You were a mechanic, you had helped Raven fix up the small ship that had landed the two of you on Earth along with the the 100. When they had taken you to their camp, Clarke took care of a few of your injuries while an Asian boy helped her, you couldn't keep your eyes off of him and when Clarke finished you turned to look at him and smiled.

Jasper Jordan
You had actually met Jasper on the Ark, during the dance where you and Octavia had gotten caught. You danced with him for a little before the alarms rang, signaling a solar flare and the guards arrested you and O.

John Murphy
He actually approached you and had started arguing because you were Kane's daughter. He instantly blamed you for his father's death, but what he didn't know was that you hated your father too. This resulted in a huge fight and Bellamy had to hold Murphy back while Miller, Monty, Clarke and Finn had to hold you back.