8# Who Has A Crush On You

Bellamy Blake
Murphy, you were surprised when he blurted out his feelings towards you. In a way you always knew Murphy had a thing for you by the way he would always look at you but you had to gently let him down and tell him you where with Bellamy.

Finn Collins
Monty, he would always be shy around you but at one point you asked how he felt about you because you were suspicious and when he told you he like you, Finn started yelling at him. You and Monty became good friends after awhile which always concerned Finn.

Monty Green
Jasper, the three of you were inseparable so Jasper managed to gain a small crush on you, which he never told anyone except Monty who responded by keeping you away from Jasper at all times.

Jasper Jordan
Bellamy, there was never a moment that Bellamy didn't tell you how beautiful you were. Jasper was never brave enough to tell Bellamy to back off at first but whenever he took it too far by asking you out it resulted in Jasper punching Bellamy in the nose.

John Murphy
Finn, he was always around you making you laugh and complimenting you which made Murphy extremely jealous. At one point Murphy almost killed Finn when he kissed you on the cheek which was part of his 'flirting' technique.