It's Too Early For This

"Hey Cal." I mumbled sleepily, shuffling around our shared kitchen for the coffee.

"Hey." He replied, looking sternly into the distance.

"Whats up?" I asked putting down my coffee and joining him on the couch.

"I..."

"What?" I asked as I stuck my bottom lip out and placed my head upside-down looking up at him.

"I have to tell you something." He finally muttered, fiddling with his protruding bottom lip.

"What?" I asked softly, after realising that this wouldn't be good. Calum was never like this.

"I kissed Tilly." He whispered, looking me in the eye for the first time in our whole conversation.

I stared at the tears in Calum's eyes and sighed; I felt nothing.

It confused me, I didn't want to scream or shout or punch Calum or cry, I sat there emotionless.

"I understand." I stated.

"You...what?" Calum questioned, clearly stunned by my reaction.

"I...I kissed Michael."

Calum's eyes grew wide and he began to scowl. His fist clenched at his sides and his jaw was tight.

"It was a mi-" I began, desperately trying to ease the tension.

But I was interrupted by none other than fucking Mr fuck up himself; Michael Clifford. I swear he should get the award for best timings, really.

"MiCHAEL!" Calum growled, launching himself at Michael. "HOW COULD YOU?" He demanded, swinging his arm and punching Michael right on the nose.

Michael clutched his nose and fell to the floor. Calum looked down at him and repeated himself. "How could you?!" He whispered, this time and the hurt was clear in his voice as he turned around and abruptly left the bus.

I ran to Michael immediately, staring to help him up but he aggressively pushed me off. "What did you do?!" He yelled, pulling himself up from the floor.

"Michael its not my fault!" I yelled back, recoiling a little at his harsh words.

"Yes it is!!" He bellowed, pacing around the bus, "Don't you see?!" He continued walking right up to me and staring into my eyes.

"I'm wrapped around your finger!"