f i v e

As I woke up from that crazy but exciting night, I noticed I was snuggling up to Hayes on the couch.

I remembered we were talking all night after all the drunks went to bed.

I slowly tried to get up out of his arms when he tightened his grip making me stuck.

I looked across the living room to see on the other couch was Madison passed out with Gilinsky having her in his arms.

I noticed that gilisnky wasn't asleep and he was wide awake and was creepily looking at Hayes and I like a hawk.

"What the fuck." He lipped from across the room.

"What did I do wrong?" I lipped back.

"Your fucking laying with Hayes." He mouthed.

"We didn't do anything." I mouthed back.

"Good." He lipped.

He snuggled back up to Madison and went to sleep.

I knew I wasn't going to get out of his arms any time soon since he was clearly stronger than me, so I flipped around so my face was in his chest and I fell back asleep.

-one hour later-

I woke up again to a different situation. Hayes was fully awake, and was rubbing my thigh.

"Good morning." He said.

"Hi, good morning." I said a bit nervously as he got a bit closer to my area.

I smiled.

"I'm gonna go get myself some water." I said as I quickly got up.

I looked over at Gilinsky who was thankfully asleep. He would have gone crazy.

I got myself some water and drank some. I placed the cup on the counter.

Right when I was about to turn I felt strong big hands around my waist.

I turned around to see Hayes.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He said as he looked only at my lips.

My heart beaded fast.

"Im gonna go get changed." I said.

I grabbed my backpack which I thankfully packed with clothes, a toothbrush, makeup,
And my backup straightener.

(Yeah I know I'm a handful, but I'm prepared)

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I did my makeup just like any other day and I straightened my hair.

I took out my 70s looking horizontal stripped crop top and my high wasted shorts and put them on. I put on my white vans and walked out of the bathroom.

"Wow." Hayes said as I walked into the living room.

I smiled and put my bag down.

"Wow Amanda, you look nice, why so dolled up?" Gilinsky said with his legs crossed and his hand on his chin.

"Just any other day Jack." I said rudely but with a smile.

"Hmmmmm." Jack said a bit mad but had a smile on his face.

Aaron walked passed me and took a sandwich from the fridge and took it back upstairs

"Hi Amanda" he said as he passed.

"Hi" I said sweetly.

"Hey, amanda. Can I talk to you." Hayes asked.

"Yeah." I said.

I looked at Gilinsky as I walked away
He was mad.

He took me outside and sat me next to the big pool my brother and Gilinsky had.

"So, I was wondering.. That maybe..
Would you wanna go out with me sometime?
A movie or something?" He asked innocently but also very sexy.

"Um, yeah I would." I said giggly a bit.

"Really? Cool." He said happily.

-do u like the story so far? I hope so lol.
Hayes is so cute though lol. like god damn
also I really love how Gilinsky is so protective