e l e v e n

We all went on our buses and got ready for the night.

Since we are leaving for Wyoming and had a show tomorrow night, we are sleeping on the bus.

I took off my makeup, brushed my teeth, washed my face and got changed into some nike sweat pants and a brandy melville comfy sweater.

"Hey cutie." Kian said as he passed me up.

"Hey bald eagle." I said referring to his bald head and no eyebrows.

"Not funny." He said with a smirk on his face since It was kinda funny.

I sat down next to my brother.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"11:27." He said answering.

"Ugh god. I'm tired." Gilinsky said.

"It bet bru, when you jumped off the stage, crazy dude!" My brother said to Gilinky.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Sleeping. They are tired." My brother said.

"I'm go to bed to see you guys in the morning." My brother said as he gave me a hug and have Gilinsky a handshake or something.

"We should go to bed too. Let me say goodnight to Madison." He said.

"Okay." I said as I climbed into the small little coffin like bed.

I cuddled into the blanket and pulled it over my shoulders.

I soon felt giant strong hands snuggle over me, it was Jack.

"Goodnight princess." He said.

I smiled and soon feel right asleep.

...

I woke up to a weird pressure up against my butt.

As I started to wake up I moved my hand to feel what it was.

It was jacks penis.

"AHHHH SHIT." I said as I jumped out of the bed.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GRAB MY DICK?" He yelled in confusion.

"I woke up to a feeling on my ass and I was confused on what it was. Why did you have a boner?" I said.

"Boys get those in the morning! It's just what happens. God damn Amanda that... God that scared me. Don't do that again." He said.

"Promise you, I won't." I laughed.

Jack rolled his eyes and took a deep breath, he laughed at what just happened.

That scary moment when he was disgusted that his best friends little sister just touched his dick and that I'm so horny rn because Hayes won't touch me that I actually enjoyed it. My
God what it wrong with me

Thank god everyone else wasn't in the bus, that would have been awkward.

I walked to my suitcase and picked out my outfit.
I put on some jean shorts with a white crop top, a black matte jacket and some weird designer shoes that the tour manger picked out for me that went to my knees.