The Final Chapter

"So, Light-kun, will you marry me?" L asked. "Oh my god. Lawliet, I...." Light stuttered. "You don't hav-" Light silenced L by ruffly kissing him. "Mmmmm." L hummed into the kiss that deepened. Light hastily pushed L into the bedroom, discarding clothes in the process.

~2 years later~

"Mom! Stop it!" Light whined as his mother straightened his tie. "Sorry. I'm just so happy I get to see you married." The old mother smiled. Light kissed his mother cheek and walked out with his mother on his arm. The church crowd stood as the two walked down the aisle. Light looked at the end of the aisle at L. He wore a black tux with a white tie and red rose.

"We have come together to unite Light Yagami and L Lawliett." The priest said. A few gasps came from the crowd for the use of his real name, those being from the task force that worked the Kira case. "The two would like to read some vows." He said.

"Light-kun, You are an amazing person, and I feel so lucky to have you. I met you under the cherry blossom tree at our high school and I'm so glad I did. I am so happy to spend the rest of my life with you." L spoke sweetly.

"L, You are the most efficient detective that has the best looks and could have anyone, and you chose me. You are extremely smart and you chose me. I chose you. I love you so much and will till we depart." Light smiled.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom." The priest said with a smile and closed the bible he was holding. L smiled and places a tender kiss on Light's lips before the two walked back down the aisle.

At the After Party

"I love you so much, L." Light smiled and the two danced. "I love you too, Light-Kun." L smiled and kissed Light's cheek. The two danced or just sat in eachother's arms until the party ended.

Hey Minna!~

Sorry the final chapter was so short. I just didn't know what to put, because I'm not very talented at smut. /)w(\ gomen.... I may ask my friend if she can write me a smut, 6969KankriVantas6969

Reunited~ A LawLight story: Death NoteOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara