✌sixteen✌

Grace

Well it's been like forever since I've spoken to Luke and I'm starting to get worried. He hasn't called or text me and I'm starting to freak out. WHAT IF HE WRECKED HIS CAR OR SOME SCARY SHIT LIKE THAT!? OH MY GOD! I HAVE TO CALL HIM! I started to hyperventilate and my vision started to blur and my cheeks began to feel wet with my tears as I started to think of all of these horrible scenarios in my head of Luke crashing into trees, crashing into other cars, running off the side of road, or even running his car into the river and his seat belt gets stuck and he drowns. I hear a knock on my door, snapping me from my horrid daydream.

"Grace?" the muffled voice called from the other side of the door.

"Who is it?" I replied hesitantly.

"It's your Aunt Stella," Aunt Stella? My dads twin sister Stella? I haven't seen her since mom's funeral. What is she doing all the way down here in Australia?

"Aunt Stella?" I called as the door slowly crept open and the tip of Aunt Stella's bright red pump began to peek through the door. My palms began to sweat as her overly-tanned leg starts to follow the obnoxiously colored heel through my hospital door. Why are your palms starting to sweat Gracie? Well, you see, my Aunt Stella isn't exactly the greatest person on the planet. She's actually partly one of the reasons my mom and dad started to have problems in their marriage before my mom died.

I gently rubbed my sweaty hands on my blanket, careful not to push too hard because of my leg. My eyes were glued to the door that was still only slowly opening, little by little as if Aunt Stella was too scared to fully open the door. How could the, Stella Victoria Mason, possibly be scared of something? She isn't suppose to be scared of anything, well the "old" Stella wasn't afraid of anything from what I can remember. I can remember my Aunt Stella jumping off our roof into our pool back in California when I was 7. I can also remember Aunt Stella and my mom having shopping cart races down the aisles of Wal-Mart before they got kicked out.

While I was reminiscing, I hadn't realized who was finally standing in my room. Not just in my room, but at the edge of my bed watching me...

A/N

Aunt Stella is played by Kate Walsh

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME!!