☤ten☤

A/N

Hello penguins!! Writers block is gone! Here is chapter 10!

-

-

-

{ Grace }

I just watched Luke, tall, skinny, little Luke, beat the shit out of my criminal ex-boyfriend.

"Grace, I-I can explain," Luke stuttered.

"Explain what exactly? Explain how you just beat the shit out of someone you didn't even know!?" I half yelled because my throat was dry from crying.

"H-He was beating you. I had to stop him," He whispered looking at his bloody knuckles.

"Save it, Lucas. Cal, will you take me to the hospital?"

"Of course Grace! You need to get checked out because you're beat up pretty bad," Calum exclaimed and carried me to my bed.

"Adena, babe, will you girls help Grace get some comfortable clothes on and some comfortable shoes on please?" Ashton asked sympathetically.

"Of course we will, babe," Adena answered.

The girls carefully remove my shirt and slip my Adventure Time t-shirt over my head and some black leggings over my legs. Aliyah grabs a pair of socks out of my sock drawer and a pair of Uggs out of my closet and helps me put them on. After I'm all ready Luke carries me to the van and sits in the back with me, cradling me as if I was to disappear into thin air. Yes, I am mad at him but I wouldn't want to have anyone else here with me right now.

Ashton drives and Adena sits up front with him while Aliyah, Michael, Brianna, and Calum sit in the middle & Luke and I in the back. After about 20 minutes or so, we arrive at the emergency entrance of the hospital and I'm being rushed back to a room, Luke following until he is stopped by one of the nurses,

"Sir, only immediate family can be back with the patient at the time. I'm sorry but unless any of you are immediate family, I can't let you back there,"

"I'm her boyfriend!" I hear Luke raise his voice slightly, "Please ma'am. I love her and her parents are out of town on a business trip. Please let me back there with her," Luke begs.

"Fine. Just you though. The rest of you are welcome to wait in the waiting room until she is allowed non-family members in the room," the nurse informed the group and they agreed to wait in the waiting room while Luke, my "boyfriend," went into the room with me.

"Grace, please talk to me. I don't like it when you ignore me," Luke whispered as we approached the exam room.

"There is nothing to talk about, Lucas. The doctor is coming, we'll discuss this later," I whispered sternly as the doctor came into the room.

-

-

-
A/N
I know it's short but I was in a hurry. I promise the next chapter will be longer. Thank you all for your patience. I've been a terrible person because I haven't updated in forever but I'm really really sorry. I love you all!!❤️❤️