1.

"Go tell your friends about it (About it)
Go tell your friends about it (About it)
Go tell 'em what you know, what you seen,
How I roll, how I be on the low
Go tell your friends about it (About it)
I'm that nigga with the hair
,Singin' 'bout poppin' pills, fuckin' bitches, livin' life so trill
(Beauty Behind The Madness)
Life so trill x3
(August 28)
Life so trill x3
(The Weeknd)
Life so trill"

The lights came back on and the room filled with cheers, screams, and applause. For the first time, i have revealed myself to the public as The Weeknd. I bowed to the audience.
" thank you MOD. This is just the beginning".

I jogged off stage and was quickly greeted by my boys Lamar,Hyghly,Hawk,Cash and Stixx.
"Bro you KILLED it up there!" Hawk said while giving me a brotherly hug. " Thanks man". Stixx greeted me next " Drizzy got competition!" I laughed " Nah man. I'm just getting started" " Congrats bro." Thanks Hy. Last was Lamar. We looked at each other before sharing a hug " You did it man. We here." I shook my head " No fam. We did it. Together"

" Don't forget about meeee" a female voice chimed." We all turned to see Samra. I quickly let go of Lamar and swiftly embraced her. She giggled. " Sunshine! You made it!!" "Wouldn't  miss it for the world Abe". We stared at eachother for a minute. " Thank you. Thank you sooo much Samra for getting me here". She blushed and playfully hit my chest. " The handsome singer that was up there with a voice from heaven? That was all you sweetie. YOU got yourself here. Besides, i just got you the spot."
This time i was the one blushing. I gave her profile a slow scan. That black dress clinged to her curves just right. I kissed her on the cheek and gave her another hug. " We stared at eachother for a minute. " You've always believed in me." " Always will"
"XO! The ladies gone want us noww"
Hawk interupted. We all laughed in return.

           XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

"Go tell your friends about it (About it)Go tell your friends about it (About it)Go tell 'em what you know, what you seen,How I roll, how I be on the lowGo tell your friends about it (About it)Go tell your friends about it I'm that nigga with the ...

Go tell your friends about it (About it)
Go tell 'em what you know, what you seen,
How I roll, how I be on the low
Go tell your friends about it (About it)
I'm that nigga with the hair
,Singin' 'bout poppin' pills, fuckin' bitches, livin' life so trill
(Beauty Behind The Madness)
Life so trill x3
(August 28)
Life so trill x3
(The Weeknd)
Life so trill"

I screamed at the top of my lungs
" XO BABY!!!"  The crowd went wild. I am soo proud of my sweetie. He's come a long way and deserves his moment.

He bowed to the audience before leaving a brief message. " Thank you MOD. This is just the beginning". I was still screaming at the top of my lungs. I took a brief moment to admire him on the stage. Abel did his thing tonight. I mean he shut.shit.down. That voice of his is killer and they better recognize. He jogged off stage and i ran to the back to meet up with him. He was surrounded by the boys.

" Don't forget about meee" I intervened. I was quickly embraced by Abel. " Sunshine! You made it!!" I giggled. "Wouldn't miss it for the world Abe." We stared at eachother for a minute. " Thank you. Thank you sooo much Samra for getting me here". I blushed and playfully hit his chest. " The handsome singer that was up there with a voice from heaven? That was all you sweetie. YOU got yourself here. Besides, i just got you the spot."

He blushed in return. We ended up staring at eachother for a minute. Abe was rocking an army jacket, black T-shirt and pants with shoes to match. He was looking reallly good tonight. Abe kissed me on the cheek before we shared another hug. " You've always believed in me" Abel stated. " Always will" i said to reassure him.
"XO! The ladies gone wants us now!" Hawk stated. We all shared a heart warming laugh.