.

The Next Day

The Next Day

I stirred in my sleep due to noise in the background. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I was greeted Jason opening the bedroom curtains, allowing the sun to hit me in my face.

I sat up bracing on my right elbow. " what the hell Jason..." " where were you?" he asked staring out the window. I grabbed my phone off of the dock to check the time. I rolled my eyes and pushed the covers away from my body. " it's 7am. Are you really questioning me right now?" I replied with annoyance in my tone.

This time he whipped his head around and stared at me with piercing eyes. " You come home at 4 in the morning without me knowing where the hell you are?! Fuck yes I'm questioning you!"

I rubbed my temples and counted to ten. I stormed into my closet, grabbed my duffle bag and began throwing my clothes and necessities in there till I was satisfied. I quickly threw on some shorts, runners, workout top and a cap. Grabbed my phone,keys and a sweater and threw my bag over my shoulder.

I walked out to still see Jason by the window. While facing the bedroom door i finally decided to tell him last night's whereabouts. " i went to MOD club with Lamar and his friends. I shouldn't have to tell you everywhere i go. Especially when I'm with my brother. Don't wait up. "

I stormed out of the house and headed towards my car. I threw my bag in the passenger seat, hopped in the front, started the car and peeled down the road. I took out my phone and immediately dialed Lamar placing the call on speaker.

L: " what up sis? You good? It's like after 7. "
S:No and I'm on my way.
L: hurry and get here.

I hung up the phone. I wouldn't reach in another 20 minutes. I turned on the radio to keep my mind occupied till then. I pulled up to my brother's condo, parked, grabbed my bag and headed to the front lobby pulling out my visitors pass. I swiped my card at the front desk with the secretary giving me the ok to go up. I took the elevator up to the 49th floor and walked to the apartment. I knocked on the door three times and was ushered in by Lamar, greeted by the boys.

I sat on the couch to join them. " why are you guys here?" I said placing my bag between my feet. " i called them over. Just in case". " ' Mar I'm fine. Thanks." I felt Abel grab my hands. " What happened Sunshine?" Oh my heart warms when he calls me that..... " um..Jason woke me up this morning, in a hissy fit asking where i was last night and why I came home after 4"

Hawk kissed his teeth, Hyghly and Cash shook their heads, Abel pulled me into a hug and Lamar rolled his eyes. " who the hell this guy thinks he is? Trolling you. I'm your brother and you don't need his approval when it comes to me. He needs to find a hobby and leave you alone."

"You can stay with me if you want?" Abel said smirking. I laughed and rest my head on his shoulder. Lamar didn't like the idea " Say what now? Wipe that smirk off your ugly ass face. My sister staying right here with me. " " That's fine. Just don't complain when the headboard
banging!"

I gasped and threw a pillow at him
" ABEL!" Cash,Hygh and Hawk doubled over with laughter. " it's only a matter of time sunshine" he stated while flashing his bunny teeth. " Over my dead body bruh! It ain't happening!" They engaged in a play fight. I yawned and stretched my tired limbs. Sleep has set in again.

" I'd love to play with you boys, but I still need my sleep". While holding Abel in a headlock, Lamar paused to look at me " ok sis. My room is ready for you. Lock the door so don't we don't wake you". I grabbed my bag and headed to his bedroom. I threw my cap on his dresser and plopped myself onto his bed and let sleep consume me.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

 I was just about to kiss Samra when my vibrating phone woke me

I was just about to kiss Samra when my vibrating phone woke me. I groaned and picked up without looking at the callers id.
A: this better be good
L: it's me man. Samra called.
My body shot into alert mode at the mention of her name. I sat up in bed
A: she iight?
L: i dunno. She didn't sound like it. She's on her way here.
A: Say no more.

I hung up. I ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I was still in last nights clothes so i opted for a white shirt, denim vest and shorts. While doing so, Samra was running through my mind. I hope she's not in danger. I can't let anything happen to her. She's my world. I love her. Even though she has a man that don't deserve her.

I slipped my feet in my shoes, grabbed my phone and keys and headed downstairs to Lamar's apartment. We all live in the same condo. Just different floors.

I took the stairs. Elevator made no sense. I knocked on the door and he let me in. The boys are here. " she here yet?" I asked, letting my eyes wonder the room. "No man, she should be here in a few minutes."

I took off my shoes and joined the boys on the couch. We killed time discussing my MOD show and what was to come next. Our discussion was put on hold due to a knock at the door. Lamar got up to answer. Samra.

She walked in with a bag, wearing shorts, sports bra, a cap and sneakers, looking exhausted. She plopped herself on the couch beside me.

" why are you guys here?" Samra asked placing her bag between her feet. " i called them over. Just in case". " ' Mar I'm fine. Thanks." I held her hands. " What happened Sunshine?". " Um...Jason woke me up this morning, in a hissy fit asking where i was last night and why I came home after 4"

Hawk kissed his teeth, Hyghly and Cash shook their heads, while i pulled her into a hug and Lamar rolled his eyes. " who the hell this guy thinks he is? Trolling you. I'm your brother and you don't need his approval when it comes to me. He needs to find a hobby and leave you alone."

This Jason dude needed to relax. He's getting mad over pettiness. There's always an issue when Samra's with us. Better fall back.

"You can stay with me if you want?" I offered with a smirk to convince her. She laughed and rest her head on my shoulder. Lamar didn't like the idea." Say what now? Wipe that smirk off your ugly ass face. My sister staying right here with me. " " That's fine. Just don't complain when the headboard banging!"

I felt a pillow connect to my face.
" ABEL!" Cash,Hygh and Hawk doubled over with laughter. " it's only a matter of time sunshine" i grinned. " Over my dead body bruh! It ain't happening!" Lamar came at me where we ended up play fighting. Samra yawned and stretched. She looked like she's about to fall asleep.

" I'd love to play with you boys, but I still need my sleep". Lamar had me in a headlock. " Ok sis. My room is ready for you. Lock the door so we don't wake you".