1

"Good morning, beautiful." I heard Sean's walking into the kitchen, his voice raspy and his hair messy. I loved his bedhead. I loved everything about him. "Hey, sleepyhead." I said smiling, handing him the cup of coffee I made him. He grabbed the cup from my hand, moved a piece of hair out of my eyes, and kissed me. He moved away and smiled as my cheeks blushed a color of pink. "Thank you, babe." I turned and grabbed his hand. "I know my little Jackaboy."

    We walked to the couch to the couch and turned on the tv. We watched Rick and Morty, like always.  I'd already seen the episode, so I wasn't that interested. "Sean?' I asked, breaking the silence. "Yeah?" I could smell his coffee breath, but neither of us minded it since we drank it so much. "I don't feel like being lazy today. Can we please go somewhere or do something?" He puffed his cheeks out and looked at me, smiling playfully. "Absolutely. What do you want to do?" "Well, let's call Mark, since he's in town and invite him over." Sean rubbed his thumb across my cheek. "I think that's a great idea."
—————————————
Hope you guys like this! Sorry if these are short chapters, I just like long books with short chapters. I don't know how long this story will be though, it just depends on my ideas. ~E