Chapter 11

Kara
I open the door to the house. Hannah just got grounded for being sassy to her mom. So it's just Luke and I this week. My dad isn't coming until tomorrow. Kylie and Tyga aren't coming here until tonight. Kendall is joining us too. We head upstairs to found our room. I show look his room with a bathroom connecting to my room.

I put my stuff on my bed and started unpacking. There are pictures of Kylie, Kendall and I on the bathroom sink. There are baby pictures of Kylie and I as toddlers on my nightstand. I haven't been here in forever. "Hello neighbor!" Luke pops his head into my room.

"Hey!" I said still unpacking my clothes. Luke jumped onto my bed. I look at him and crossed my arm. "You're an asshole!" I grabbed one of my bikini. I went into the bathroom and got changed. I finish and left the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Luke asked me.

"We have a small section of the beach that is ours." I explained to him. "Come on, let's go." I grabbed his arm and pulled him. I opened the back door and walked down the stairs. I take off my flip flops and feel the warm sand on my feet.

"This feels nice." Luke says smiling a little. Luke looked at me. I pulled out my phone as her fix his hat. I took a picture of him. "No delete it!" He hugged me from behind.

"Get off me, you asshole!" I shouted. I dropped my phone into the sand. He started carrying me. "Lukey, I'll delete it I promise!" I was thrown into the ocean. I came out of the water and Luke was laughing.

"I'm sorry Kara." He said still laughing.

"I'll tell your girlfriend!" I shouted and he stopped laughing.

"Please don't!" He blurted out.

"So you have a girlfriend." I said splashing him.

"That's not fair." He said splashing me back.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" I asked him. His cheeks are burning. "Lukey?"

"You are the only friend of mine that care about me not about my fame." He said looking at me in the eyes.

"Oh, Lukey! I already knew you had a girlfriend!" I said. He was shocked. "Hannah had to catch me up on everything, before the concert!" I laughed a little.

"Well, usually when I tell someone about my girlfriend they don't want to talk to me." He said looking away.

"Lukey, I live in my family shadow and I don't stop talking to someone when they have a girlfriend." I explained to him. "I'm not going anywhere!" I said hugging him. He stiffen up and relaxed a little.

"Okay, I've never seen you be all hugs." Luke laughs and I join in.

"Let's go back inside." I said walking out of the water. I grab a towel and we both went into the beach house.

"Where is my girl?" I hear my dad call.

"In here!" I shouted from the living room. My dad walked into the living room. "Hi daddy!" I said hugging her.

"Who's this!" She asked me. She look at Luke.

"This is Luke Hemmings. He's from 5 Seconds of Summer. The concert I went to." I explain.

"Oh nice to meet you." She said shaking his hand. "Well I just wanted to unpack my things. I have to go to a meeting." She said walking away. I look over to Luke and he look nervous.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He looked over at me.

"Yeah!" He said smiling a little.